If white people are superior then how come your genes are easily diluted by other races?

If white people are superior then how come your genes are easily diluted by other races?

Attached: 1648156408312.webm (540x960, 2.51M)

If OP isnt a faggot why does he make gay threads and post with a memeflag?

Do you find yourself, as a human, superior to a parasite who easily infests it’s host?

Is it easier to create the Mona Lisa or is it easier to rub fecal matter all over it and claim it’s beautiful now because it’s brown?

>If water is superior to diarrhea, then why does one drop of diarrhea ruin a whole glass of water?

Attached: alec_baldwin_pulp_fiction.jpg (545x542, 17.94K)

Damn, Chris Chan is one lucky motherfucker

Not sure tho, most of the mixed marriages I have seen, kids tend to look white, especially the second generation.

wow, she is really pretty
too bad that hapas tend to be fucking bonkers

>t.totally not a ricechaser

Purity always has and always will be easily corrupted, thats why it's so hard to maintain. It's a clean slaight to be built from, everything starts out clean and pure, every animal, every child, every project... it starts pure. Then you dirty niggers have to fuck it up, like you always do.

>slaight
>memeflag
Retard haha

Hahahaha you did so fucking good proving me wrong HAHAHA FUCK YOURE SO SMART OMFG HAHA LOL! Stick a fucking gun in your mouth. Better yet you can buy rope pretty cheap.

If milk is so delicious, why does one small spoon of dog shit make it taste so bad?

We got off on the wrong foot can we start with a clean slaight?

Its not better or worse, i just dont want you in it

I don't get it. She doesn't look fully mongoloid.

>if water is clear how come it turns brown when i shit to it ?
a miracles of the world user

Only If you teach me how to spell first.

she looks just as western to gooks as she looks asian to us.

>look at this gorgeous girl who is clearly 50% white
>whitoids BTFO!!!!
cope

What are saying?
Alex is a hapa and next iteration would be more white than asian and then another generation and the descendant would be no different than any white person

Have u met koreans?