Trump suing Hillary Clinton over Russiagate scandal

HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=xe9wZmNmFpU
At 2:06 "He (Trump) asked for no less than 24 million dollars in damages." Only 24 million. Trump could've asked for way more, why that for such a case? It's not even a round number. Is he making a reference?
>Who was the 24th President of the United States?
President Grover Cleveland, the only president in history to be elected to 2 non-consecutive terms and the first Democrat ever elected. The sheer relevance of Cleveland's presidency compared to current times is so ironic it will make your head spin. "He also paved the way for 16 straight years of Republican presidents"
youtube.com/watch?v=RNIXmrZAJ4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xmz36n9ryIo

>Donald Trump will be the 45th and 47 President of the United States.
Once this develops and gets out to normies, its over for them. The walls are caving in and the Democrat Party will be divided come 2024 when Biden leaves office

Attached: 1603331382150.jpg (763x733, 167.99K)

Cant he run again since it’s not consecutive

nothing fucking happens

Amerifat politician suing another for publicity. NOT A HAPPENING

>burger mutt
>retarded post
checks out

Fuck zion don

I mean he can run again in 2024 for a third term

>45
>47
He's here

Attached: 1591484397629.gif (720x780, 712.47K)

Is he still a thing?

Are you a faggot? This will be pressed all his campaign into 2024. The publicity around it is exactly what we need. It will redpill normies and shatter the Democrat's foundation

always. All biden can do is literally starw ww3 to remain even marginally relevant.

That would be his second term retard. If he won in 2024. Then he could make the case to run again because of all the bullshit that happened to him but I doubt that would happen

He's only had one term. How could he run for a third in the next election?

24 million. 2024. LoL

Trump is genius.

Based of true

Shillary will be in deep shit in about two weeks

Attached: www.politico.com.jpg (1160x773, 355.29K)

You're allowed 2 terms if you succeed in winning the election. He lost his reelection campaign so this third time running is allowed. Read the constitution user. Obama, W Bush and Bill clinton can't run again due to winning twice already and having 2 terms. Being consecutive doesn't matter like Grover cleveland

Read the last amendment in the constitution then read the OP post on The Democrat President Grover Cleveland

>what we need
,...you are larping,. ,.right? you don't actually believe your on his side,.. ,.do you?

>shatter the Democrat's foundation
Shouldn't we amp that up by subverting them more?

Wtf? I hope you're b8ing

I thought the same thing
He's all we've got at the moment. Would be nice to see Ron DeSantis as his VP

Thats a fair assessment, where should we begin

Indeed.

Attached: 1631758408494.gif (590x633, 1.86M)

Based, hopefully he runs against romney to utterly humiliate him