Europe to buy more gas from USA

Thank god in this European energy crisis, our greatest ally the Americans steps up to help us achieve energy independence.
With Russia just acting all crazy and belligerent the EU must stop buying cheap gas from them and instead buy our gas from America.

reuters.com/business/energy/biden-seal-lng-deal-eu-grapples-with-energy-crunch-2022-03-25/

I would like to thank our greatest ally the US on behalf of all Europeans. No one could have foreseen this conflict with Russia happening and it's good that you were here to save us in our time of desperation.

Attached: our great friends.png (595x500, 429.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/7f106e55-6646-4018-89f7-0159d11f3196
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't we just steal it from them? America is rightfully European clay.

American oil companies are mostly owned by EU. Look it up. BP ,Shell .

The CIA plan is working nicely.

That's not clay you're standin in it's shit

Anything to strengthen relations with out dear European friends, some of which we are descended from!

>energy independence
>buying energy from a foreign power

in the UK many people are already moving to electric cars
the fuck does anyone need gas for?

im not even sure what is sarcasic anymore nowadays

How are they going to buy from the US when the US has to import to meet its own fuel needs? Shills working overtime

>hope you like 5x the price with a quarter of the supply
Hope you included tip too user for your foolish decisions

Keeping the lights on, industrial use, fertilizers, running a steel mill, etc...

>Europe to buy more gas from USA
Hot air until there are no contracts and actual reliable delivery.

ft.com/content/7f106e55-6646-4018-89f7-0159d11f3196
>The US is finalising a plan to supply the EU with up to 15bn additional cubic metres of liquefied natural gas by the end of 2022, according to three people familiar with the matter.

Please note that in 2021, the European Union imported 155 billion cubic metres of natural gas from Russia, accounting for around 45% of EU gas imports and close to 40% of its total gas consumption.

Conclusion:
>US may maybe deliver ~10% of the amount of natural gas EU currently buys from Russia starting from 2022

EU is fucked

*starting from 2023

>quarter
10% of the supply. actually

I don't understand...

Russia is bad and it would be bad if we bought gas from them.
US is good and it will be good when we buy gas from them.

And that 10% is much more expensive.
Western world does not make decisions based on outcomes, on practicality, or on solving problems. Western politicians make decisions to make headlines and push emotional narratives.

The USA should be building Putin a 20 meter tall statue right now. If it wasn't for that idiot manlet none of this would've happened. Putin revived , NATO and tied Europe to the USA with a single retardo move. I hate that manlet so much.

Attached: retardo.png (1040x606, 29.28K)

Too bad you do not have capacity to meet the demand. Basically looks as a scam to sell glorified band-aid at 5x the price to fix leaking artery.

i mean you both have the same nigger values now.
both of you all have niggers rampant everywhere.

Lets try to bait ukraine into joining NATO, and bait Russia into attacking Ukraine, if Russia attacks, we make europe energy dependent on us. Genius.

Yes, much-much more expensive

>Western world does not make decisions based on outcomes, on practicality, or on solving problems. Western politicians make decisions to make headlines and push emotional narratives.
This.

>pic related

Attached: political_dychotomy_modern-postmiodern.png (1149x580, 137.45K)

That sounds like a conspiracy theory. Do you have any accredited sources to back up your claims?

Attached: 404 sources not found.jpg (862x862, 131.17K)

It's all horse shit that benefits no regular people

Petrodollar is finished. This is a short term boost, particularly to the MIC in America, but a medium/long term disaster

>much-much more expensive
well, and in precise numbers? i keep hearing how more expensive american lng is. i want to hear the numbers, compared to the current high price of russian gas

I Farted.

Attached: C978074F-406F-4135-9D31-066C3682C661.png (641x355, 257.92K)

When they made the coup full of CIA glowies in 2014. The ukrainian politicians put joining NATO as a goal into the ukrainian constitution.

Without what army, toothpaste fag?

Hey, retard, the top 10 oil companies in the US are all US companies. BP and Shell are common names, but neither are in the top 10 oil companies here.

I bet many of your power plants gets energy from petroleum and natural gas sources. How exactly do you heat your home again in the winter?

good pic. We are fucked, basically. Just plan to leave.

Listen, I know you think that because a city has niggers in it that they are everywhere...Those nogs are only in places where people were stupid enough to vote for the politics that brought them. They are usually hundreds of miles away from anything of value. Far away from any gun owning conservatives. Your delusion of us being in a constant state of war or some shit with niggers running around firing guns is just that, delusion. They are only a reminder to people who are conscious 'don't interrupt business or get pounded in the ass by nogs'. Your government as an outpost of the Five Eyes is not in any position to make this information available to people like yourself though...

Cities are nigger containment zones. Huge areas of the country doesn't have niggers are hardly any at all.
I used to live in California, and the county that I lived at had less than 2% niggers in it.
Isn't Singapore a 75% chink bug colony?

10% of the supply previously available From Russia means at least 5x more expensive. 90% of the previous users will be left with no gas, meaning that only vitally important sectors will get this gas and they pay as much as is asked.
EU shot themselves in the foot with sanctions and will bleed to death.

Nice, now we can buy for more from mutts to own the Russians.

>at least 5x more expensive
proof? from what i'm seeing on the internet it says that american lng is like 20% more expensive than russian gas (and this is compared to the low, pre-crisis values). so logically by now american lng is cheaper than russian gas

They're talking about LNG not oil, I think.
US could be an oil exporter if it wanted too though. We have the oil, just need to extract it faster.
There is some merit to importing a percentage though. Long term, whoever depletes their reserves first loses.

Think about the nitrogen fertilizer price jump that was 5x.

that's just temporary, like when oil prices went negative

you know what's not temporary? the demise of russia

>Achieve energy independence
>Rely on another country for your energy
Choose only one dumb ass. You're just changing who holds your leash. Your euroniggers are unnecessarily cocky so maybe we should put on a choke chain.

why not buy cheap russian gas, what did russia do to you?
you buy chinese slave labour trinkets and burn oil from oppressive saudi regime, why be a faggot about it?

and meanwhole you hara kiri your petrodollar and make the rest of the world wary of you.