He's about to get banned

He's about to get banned.

Attached: 47276554-CCF1-4C47-8C66-3FB9A4B47B48.jpg (1125x1049, 297.45K)

Lol he doesnt give a shit about democracy.

based

before any retard comes in saying
>MUH PRIVATE COMPANY
free speech is not only a legal concept but a societal one, just because they are a private company doesn't mean they can't adhere to it

democracy is gay, look what it got us; it can't even keep itself democratic. if a political process isn't a self correcting system its the complete opposite of natural

Twitter is a private company and is under no obligation to have freedom of speech.
Don't like it? Leave the site

Corporations are fascist, there is one person controlling everything and everyone,

If they were a noble company, they'd allow dissenting opinions, but they're ran by liberals who know their arguments don't stand up to scrutiny.

my only expsure to "twiiter" it the garbage shill pictures you retard normies post here

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 33131131331.png (596x346, 36.53K)

Funny how it only works one way

Corporations are not states, they cannot be fascists.

Twitter should be classified as a public square and you fucking know it you kike fuck

humans have lost touch with nature so that argument doesnt work leafy

yes they have a fascist organizational structure.

Corporate leaders are corporatists?
You don't say.

They suspended the New York post's Twitter account for nearly 2 weeks when they reported the hunter Biden laptop story in the leadup to the election, to allow time for fact checkers who lied and said it was fake news, becuase you know grrr trump just whatever it takes. Oh man trump all the crimes and evil shit he did, literally shaking and all that

maybe he'll buy twitter, or start his plan for world domination early

It doesn't. You are also free to disassociate yourself from any company you don't like.
Twitter also doesn't escape from consequences. It cannot have a FUCK NIGGERS as a pop up and then cry about people leaving the platform.
Maybe when you seize the company, commie until then it is a private company

States are just the largest corporation, that will get replaced by a different corporation if it shows weakness.

>muh freeze peach
Umm no sweetey you dont get to have that

natural; nature-

natural in my context means nominal not nature genius.
go shove a pinecone up your pisshole

>muh private company
So you're saying I can create a company that enslaves niggers and doesn't women the same hourly wage as men?

No such thing as private companies. Suck a dick memeflag.

Is this the guy who lets a tranny fuck his wife?

No, because bake the cake.

It means he's start his own fediverse instance.

kek, naw, that'd actually make sense. It means nothing.

>just because they are a private company

They're literally NOT a private company, toothpaste. So the argument never made sense to begin with.

Musk is good only because of his stuff on universe escape theory, maybe the rockets, but the nature of the universe is the most important because without it we might as well just commit suicide.

People that use Twitter and think it's important are faggots

natural as part of human nature, we lost tpuch with nature and therefore we can do unnatural things now, its been going on for a long time its not new, every modern system is not natural.

Lets vote no and make it 90-10 so that the man can buy a chunk of twitter and fuck things up at board level all the time

Elon might have been less of a scumbag to me if he let people work on his cars. Trying to eliminate mechanic as a job occupation put him on my shitlist and he can suck a cock for pandering all he wants but it won't be mine nor will he flatter me by being a faggot.

Trannies like you are awfully quiet when Youtube demonetizes videos that mention the word "gay" out loud. Or back when Facebook was still allowed in Russia, and banned all the Putin's political opposition. Didn't see you trannies going "Well its a private company!" then.

If he buys twitter every leftist will leave.

It's even worse than that. If a private company controls too much they are legally disallowed from impeding free speech. This has been through the courts already in a case where a company basically owned an entire town and decided that they didn't want evangelists preaching or handing out literature on Their streets. Court found that it was illegal for the company to impede this behavior, even on their own property, because they were sufficiently large and totally encompassing that they had become the public square by size alone.
That's a burden a company takes on if it becomes too large.
This is reinforced in current Platform vs Publisher law in place, and the shit that constantly gets brought up about 230. If Twitter is of sufficient size, then it is illegal for them to suppress free speech. Just a matter of them finally being called out on it.
And that threshold was arguably already reached, and the argument was already made. That's why it was decided that it would be not only a policy violation, but governmentally illegal for President Donald Trump to block any users at all on his Twitter account.
Well that door swings both ways motherfuckers. If you're private, you're private. If you're a platform, if you Are the public square, then that's what you fucking are.
So when the people bellyache about how Twitter is a private company and can do what they want they have no idea what the shit they're talking about or what Twitter can or can not legally do.

cope
why should I be bothered on what youtube does or does not? It can be Any Forums central and post based and redpilled vidyas about kikes and niggers for all I care.
How difficult it is to understand that companies are not governments and they are not under same obligations towards you?

Lost touch with nature. If you defined nature as something that needs to be self sustaining to be considered natural. Does that mean that humans are unatural because we cant self sustain our naturality?