CREDIT SCORES

>ranking citizens by their worthiness to credit
how did burgers let things get this far

Attached: credit_score.png (850x600, 133.57K)

doesn't matter. as soon as you get your house you can quit giving a shit.

Americans will obsess about their credit score, will find nothing weird about 50 year old still having a felony record for a car he stole when he was 15. Will self censor themselves so hard lest they get cancelled from school or work (hence the only place they can be racist is user places like here).
And then they will talk about how dystopian Chinese social credit score system is

The burger must eternally consoom products from Schlomo Corp. and going into a debt is a small price to pay for freedom EuroPOOR.

>ypipo have the best credit scores
>Minority-heavy states have the worst
Based and Completely expected

>he willingly uses good goy score
Topkek

Yea it's fucked up. That car thief should have been hung to death when they were 15.

Credit scores did not exist before 1988.

>will find nothing weird about 50 year old still having a felony record for a car he stole when he was 15
Stealing is wrong, roach. Don't fucking do it and there won't be consequences.
I shouldn't have to carry around 8 keys because niggers can't keep their hands off other peoples things.

ah sharia believer
>Stealing is wrong,
what a resounding argument retarded spic that is not the point
Stealing is wrong and people should be punished but if you think a 50 year old should be judged by what he did once in his 15 you are no different than bugmen praising ccp score points

>people should be punished, but not for things that happened a long time ago
No, statute of limitations is only a thing because of the expense involved in prosecuting and incarcerating people.
Never forgive, never forget.
People don't suddenly change, if they're a thief then they always will be.

I lost like 8 credit points when a car dealership shot gunned a bunch of creditors on me when I applied for a loan. It's a nonsensical system.

>whitest states have best score

>the problem is the system, not me

slaves to credit system

It literally takes nothing to have a good credit score. There are some unfortunate victims of this system but most people who have poor credit are people who bought dumb fucking shit they didn't need on installments and didn't pay it back.

people who have low scores are slaves to the credit system lol. I have a high score but don't use any credit.

This. Took me a few years to build it after shitting on it when I was young, now I dont even use the shit and my score keeps going up lol.

What the fuck is even the go with credit scores? I'm not a retard so I haven't ever hit up any Jews at the banks for a loan or a credit card. Why do Americans obsess over it? I have rented 5 different places and no one has asked me for any details besides ID and an employment contract

>Why do Americans obsess over it?
Because in America credit is more important than cash. It's a social credit score masquerading as financial responsibility. You can't rent an apartment in a decent neighborhood here without a good credit score. Also, people don't have loads of capital to start businesses with so they take out loans, of which you also cannot get without good credit.

Oh no my jew score went down

820 score here

Based

What's the actual score? Is there a mutually recognised third party you submit your financial information too?

What would happen if I tried to rent a place? Would there be a blank spot on the application that a real estate agent might not like

Who controls the scores?