Say something nice, pol

>A young model forced to have both her legs amputated due to COVID-19 complications has been released from the hospital just in time for her 21st birthday.
>Bridges, who was born with a congenital heart condition, tested positive for COVID-19 in early January.
>Despite being fully vaccinated, the brunette suffered serious symptoms from the virus and was admitted to the hospital on January 16.
>On admission, the youngster was diagnosed with COVID-19 myocarditis, cyanotic, acidosis, rhabdomyolysis and mild pneumonia.
>Blood flow was restricted to her legs and the damage was serious enough that doctors decided they had no choice but to amputate.
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/model-21-has-legs-amputated-due-to-covid/news-story/c50fc58fd8d4c34a6e7cd86398b7e3c4

Attached: 0192385623904856.png (928x1284, 1.57M)

haha

That's why you should take anticoagulants during infection as well.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

>DUE TO COVID

They forgot to add the "vaccine". Oopsie poopsie!

Attached: 1454951626260.jpg (680x598, 56.05K)

Just a heads up, it wasn't Covid-19 but the vaccine's themselves that did this to her.

doctors are fucking savage

>despite

Imagine the new ways to access that vag...

>from the virus
they forgot the "vaccine". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Doctors are just political tools now, most of them anyway

Guess she won't be running for those shoots now

Attached: Carlos.jpg (320x320, 14.4K)

Just look at the gaping, vacuous smiles in the images. Even the medical professionals behave in this manner. I'm nearly blackpilled.

Think she's more likely to put out now?

She's even more "special" now, so less likely.

>status: humbled
Women become better people because of this.

I am coming to break your fingers

>Despite being fully vaccinated,
lol
>serious enough that doctors decided they had no choice but to amputate.
translation: sociopaths want to get paid

So anorexic, had legs amputated.

Done be crab in crab bucket. It is not a good look. Show where she was a race traitor and I down for the bantz.

>instathot who can't run away
oh my

Attached: 1541990274839.png (800x955, 1.2M)

Oh no no no

Attached: 0293476u23j50ty9892.png (922x307, 127.94K)