Trannies in Women's Sports FTW

I support trannies in women's sports because I want women's sports to be destroyed so that women stop wasting time trying to be men in sports ball and go back to being wives, mothers, and home-makers, i.e. living their purpose.

P.S. I love the Torah and Judaism.

Attached: The path of the righteous must be cleansed with the blood of your waifu.png (696x512, 685.03K)

>P.S. I love the Torah and Judaism.
based

Question
Can i compete in women's sports without chopping my cock off?

based

user, please don't let my thread die.

I think you basically just have to identify as a broad and then you get to compete as one.

>I support trannies in women's sports because I want women's sports to be destroyed so that women stop wasting time trying to be men in sports ball and go back to being wives, mothers, and home-makers, i.e. living their purpose.
tard, you support the abomination of trannies over lesser faults of women.
>I love the Torah and Judaism.
explains why you support trannies, subversive jewboy.

Everyone will think this is ironic but they don't understand the based moral values that the Torah and Judaism teach.

>Everyone will think this is ironic but they don't understand the based moral values that the Torah and Judaism teach.
deceit, cheating, blaSphemy of Christ and his mother, hatred and mistreatment of Christians.

Are you describing Catholicism? Because thats exactly what they do.

You can use deceit and cheating against your enemies according to the Bible. Also, there are Rabbinic Jews who believe in Jesus. You can technically believe in Jesus and be an observant Jew. It does happen. Check out Sulam Ya'akov Ministries on YouTube.

>Are you describing Catholicism? Because thats exactly what they do.

That's facts right there.

I don't want women's sports destroyed, it is fun to watch and we used to accept biological differences made separate leagues necessary.

I don't want women totally excluded from competition by competition because I would miss them. Races on the other hand. are competition.

Men and women will always need each other. If they ever don't they will devolve into somethng less beautiful than humans.

The only sports women should be is like who makes the better sandwich and knits the better the better sweater.

There is literally zero value add from women's sports. Women sports as we know them is a retard fad that literally came to be because of Title IX in 1972. In fact, it's a net negative for the reasons that OP outlined.

>Are you describing Catholicism? Because thats exactly what they do.
No they don't. And Catholicism isn't a they, tard, its the religion that Christ established.

“I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the remission of sins, the resurrection of the flesh, and eternal life. Amen.” Apostles Creed

“Concerning this Holy Catholic Church Paul writes to Timothy, ‘That thou mayest know haw thou oughtest to behave thyself in the House of God, which is the Church of the Living God, the pillar and ground of the truth’” Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lectures,18:25 (A.D. 350).

We must hold to the Christian religion and to communication in her Church, which is Catholic and which is called Catholic not only by her own members but even by all her enemies. For when heretics or the adherents of schisms talk about her, not among themselves but with strangers, willy-nilly they call her nothing else but Catholic. For they will not be understood unless they distinguish her by this name which the whole world employs in her regard.” Augustine, The True Religion, 7:12 (A.D. 390).

>You can use deceit and cheating against your enemies according to the Bible.
No, liar, the bible doesn't say that.

>I support trannys in womens sports

Attached: Trannyswim1.png (768x777, 921.16K)

> Thinks women who play sports are dykeish or something

2 out of the 3 most awesome chicks I ever knew (and not dykey) played fucking girls ice hockey.

“¶Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury: Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury...” (Deuteronomy 23:19-20, KJV)

Nice posting irrelevant shit.