Pit bulls are not inherently aggressive

Pit bulls are not inherently aggressive.
By nature, many pit bulls tend to show particular affection towards children, understanding their vulnerability and being a warmhearted companion to them. This is also why they make great family pets, because they are so devoted to their family. It’s always super encouraging to watch someone’s reaction when meeting a loving pitbull, especially when the pitbull is better behaved and affectionate than other dog breeds that they have experienced. Of course, it is worth mentioning all dogs should always be supervised when around children, regardless of breed.
There’s no need to be an edge lord about it

Attached: 61F10CB1-637D-4249-B1F5-564187AACE42.jpg (800x493, 30.09K)

Fuck me with a fish fork that’s one of the most American pics I’ve ever seen

Disgusting ain't it? The nigger I mean.

He is just sampling before the main course.

Attached: E5AEE2C8-09C6-4A35-9980-7A17853F7640.jpg (717x717, 89.15K)

Anthropomorphizing animals is a large part of what causes pit bulls. Showing teeth is not a smile. Wagging its tail isn't necessarily a friendly sign - they also wag their tails in excitement when they are mauling someone.

Attached: image_2022-03-25_095653.png (640x846, 683.79K)

I have a solution.
Make pit owners criminally liable for everything their dog does. If a dog kills an infant? Charge the owner as if they killed the infant themselves.

After all, it's not the dog, it's the owner. Right?

that baby is going to get eaten very soon

Yep.
Will never stop being disturbing.

Attached: 22DA0AB1-4818-48F0-8783-631070C29799.jpg (777x428, 53.11K)

>memeflag AND b8
too obvious chum

Attached: 1647137905190.jpg (283x178, 5.85K)

Imagine if there are white trash women who worship their pitbull, and even kisses it pittbull dick, and also has black boyfriend that Blacks their pussy up, BBC

Now do niggers.

>Just licking for the taste

I don't know if a pitbull tearing a child's face off is considered "affection."

>1 post by this

Why does this breed even exist
It serves no purpose, cannot help humans with a role like herding cattle, finding survivors, being a blind guide, being therapy animal, etc.
It's not smart
It's ugly
It's dangerous
It should be exterminated

If your dog bites someone, your homeowners insurance liability coverage usually covers it. However, large dog breeds, which home insurance providers consider pit bulls to be, are capable of causing more damage than their smaller kin. As such, home insurance companies often raise rates for homes with a pit bull in them.

What is now regarded as the Pit Bull is actually a cross breed of several breeds with their own strengths and weaknesses. It was created by taking only the most vicious, insane members of those dog breeds and combining them. This was done to produce dogs that would make good sport in dog fighting, or that drug dealers and two bit gangsters could use for intimidation.

You may hear Pit Bull owners refer to their dogs as "staffies", thats because the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is one of the dogs used to create the Pit Bull, and they bear a superficial resemblance (the main difference being the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is like thirty pounds). Pit bull owners do this to try to steal the "legitimacy" off of a relatively less dangerous breed and get around laws targeting Pit Bulls specifically. They will also refer to their Pit Bulls as "Mixed" like a "Shepherd Staffie mix" when they know that isnt what it is.

>If your dog bites someone, your homeowners insurance liability coverage usually covers it.
Frankly no amount of money is enough if a family member died.
Fuck, forget human family even, if a nigbull killed my Dog I'm coming after the fucking owners.

Attached: 1640728406533.webm (566x510, 1.9M)

Racist!

Yea id burn their crackshack down with the doors barred

>Why does this breed even exist
So people could gamble on how many rats it would tear apart in a given amount of time when put in a pit with them