What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 786763456798090956.png (587x214, 21.16K)

Jews.

i want $2 gas and i dont care who has to die to get it

give up donbas and U.S. take most of Siberia

America should do the same.

give up donbass
get crimea back

Huh, look at that. Kind of like what weve been saying for weeks

Nordstream 2 had been fucked, ergo mission complete

Attached: 1526326059991.jpg (491x688, 78.05K)

they're never getting Crimea back
there's black gold in the sea

>get some shitty bombed out area
>give back close access to the med and oil
Brainlet take

Crimea recognized. Luhansk and Donetsk maybe independent.

I guess America doesn't want to get nuked after all.

Russia won't settle for that now. They want Kherson and Mariupol as well.

>FXHedge

Duh, it's hurting biden, nato couped trump to start a war nato can't win. They are dangerous lunatics and a direct threat to national security and world peace.

Honestly I’m not sure they have any choice. The longer this goes on the likelier it is that Ukrainians will get felted to the point of no return

What the fuck? Did biden finallu start taking his meds and become sane for a few hours?

I SHARTED AND FARTED
-SOURCES

First off, I didn't even know that was a word, and secondly, what?

Attached: felted.png (436x436, 44.45K)

Azov is getting their shit pushed in so hard, there is only surrender and negotiation left on the menu.

Agreed.

Hohols are winning.

Attached: 16481942877472.jpg (620x657, 37.94K)

>felted
nice, new word to my dictionary order

I doubt they can get it. Those areas aren't russian majority. They will probably ask everything up to the Kherson waterway dam but stop at the city outskirts

The west has no choice. God Bless Russia. The Bear has taken the carcass that is the Ukraine. The real Enemy is China.

It's as if the globohomo don't know what to do to get Any Forumstards on their side.
First they tried to make the Hong Kong protestor hold pepe signs to see if it worked.
Then they try to make Hohol wear nazi tattoo to see if it works.

They just keep experimenting.
The best success the globohomo have so far is to make an anti-feminist campaign in South Korea. That one has tricked many Any Forumstards.

FXhedge is an insider? Or just a twitter fag?

They meant that despite the propaganda that the real intel that Western intelligence has gathered shows that Ukraine was always fucked and going to lose and it is better to cut a deal now than wait. Despite the West pouring in merceneries and weapons that is only delaying the inevitable.