England is controlled by the Jews

Everyone says America got fucked by the Jews, but if you look into it England has been controlled by the Jews for much longer.

Attached: 1EC7529C-B528-4AE5-A786-5422A8B5FA90.jpg (987x900, 302.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ch/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/5-jewish-things-to-know-about-boris-johnson/amp/
boris-johnson.com/2007/10/25/global-population-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=0_sVdiO-31Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't boris a jew?

Yes

google.ch/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/5-jewish-things-to-know-about-boris-johnson/amp/

All Anglo countries are like this. Even the mere mention of the word "jew" gets a rise out of the general population.

Australia too? I thought you were the le based of the Anglos

I can't wait for Christian boomers to die-off. It's hard to justify Jew worship with just leftist hot air rhetoric and no dogmatic religious angle.

A little while back there was this host on TV, others commented on how annoying he is etc. Before the show aired I openly stated that Jews control Australia and said that they have their agents everywhere, hence why the country is dying. As they were expressing their annoyance at the TV host I let them know that it's a jew and they still called me a "racist anti-semite".

Shit story, but the lack of reason, logic and intelligence is near universal here. Just throw out a few catchphrases and the general populace snaps into action against their fellow white.

I've told my grandfather numerous times to never trust jews and to stop respecting them, since he's known a lot of them for a while through some corporate jobs. At one point they screwed him over and I said "told you so". He just wouldn't accept it, and he still gives jews the time of day.

Will the next generation be better?

That’s sad, good that you tried too tell him.

Fuck no. They're all uber nigger loving jew worshippers.

I know fren were fucked

>It's hard to justify
you think they need to justify it?
they print the money
they own all the too big to fail corporations
99% of politicians are in some friends of Israel type group
most of them are jews or married to jews

they have ensured it can never end with mutually assured destruction

Are they like that in Europe too?

Probably a stupid question.

Prince Charles letter to Laurens van der Post, 1986

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (634x820, 70.61K)

And they control „democracy“ with money nobody is really in charge. Everyone is corrupt anyway.

Her in mountainland it’s pretty much the Same

There will be a lot of Jewish capital owners still lingering around, but the general populace won't vote for Jews or Jew-worshippers as much, so their political power would start to fade. No matter what happens, I predict Jews will be fucked; either by recidivist white nationalists, or a combination of Marxists and ethnocentric shitskins.

imagine believing that's real

I think they might be fucked at some point, they made many mistakes in the past years

>the general populace won't vote for
hahaha as if that matters....
they run all that too

Jfc. I'm just going to assume all politicians are, until proven innocent.
Also
boris-johnson.com/2007/10/25/global-population-control/

have you seen how they handled covid? they're probably more like one of the worst anglo countries.

I know they suck anyway at this point

Relevant
The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire | Documentary Film
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
Alan Watt - Great Britain, Embryo of World Government
youtube.com/watch?v=0_sVdiO-31Q

At this point I blame people in general, they actually are goyim.

They imitate goyims

Thanks I will watch that later, and spread the word.