My client wants to fuck me

I'm a Personal trainer in a poor country. My diplomat client(45 year old) wanna celebrate our 3 weeks of training with champagne. She's clearly trying to fuck me. But i can't afford losing her. What do pol? I trust in pol's wisdom hence why I posted it here.

Attached: images (21).jpg (560x548, 37.15K)

Blackmail the pervert you dumb fuck

Uhh do it fag

kill yourself broski, and don't ever reproduce thanks

Tell her straight up and you'll be rich and fucking.

Do you want to fuck her?

>celebrate 3 weeks of training
What the fuck

I don't mind hitting it but I'm afraid she might stop our training after. I don't want to lose that income.

You should only do it if she’s done a good job at the training
If she’s doing badly with training, don’t reward her

I know it's weird. She is just fishing the way to fuck

What, are you that bad lmao

Just fuck her Ethiopia jesus

Don't shit where you eat moron.

Prove you're actually in Ethiopia

Not politics
Also you are a nigger, just follow the muh dick sense

At this point, if she wants to fuck you and you don't, she'll likely get bored and stop seeing you anyway.

No matter what you do, there's a risk of losing the client.

I'd rather lose an important client after fucking her than losing her and not getting any poon.

Just make it clear you don't want anything serious (aka I still wanna charge you for the services that do not include my dick).

>Ethiopia
>personal trainer
>client
>She's clearly trying to fuck me
He gonna fuck a monkey toooonight! Damn that's wild, OP.

make yourself unattainable. she's a whore and if she wants you but you play hard to get she'll keep paying for the training. otherwise she'll just fuck and leave, like a whore.

If she has a powerful husband that could get you killed or ruined somehow in revent then don't fuck her. It isn't worth the risk of being hunted.

big brain user knows what's up

Women over 35 have no actual sexual value whatsoever. Don't lower yourself like that.

tiny pp or something?

If I'm going to fuck her, i may as well get the benefit of having a sugar mom. I'm thinking to say like 3 weeks is pretty early let's it a milestone and we'll celebrate it

nobody mentioned scat you fucking kike

step 1: set up a camera
step 2: record the fucking (or the avances if you don't wanna fuck)
step 3: blackmail
step4: ???
step 5: profit
bonus: if you fear for your life, use a dead hand system to publish the files that only you can disable

The high IQ answer that I was looking for. Thanks user

>What is a metaphor
You would be thinking of scat though faggot.

it's a nigger lol

Keep it professional if you want to keep your professional job. If she's pushing, let her know your there to train her so others will want to fuck her, not the other way around.