Londonistan is over

youtube.com/watch?v=62GOYAotJjM

Do you really think these people would fight for the UK?

That is what you get when you promote multiculturalism and bring in 3rd worlders to your nation.

No patriotism, no respect to the land you are in, every single one is extremely selfish and self-absorbed.

Your shitskins and trannies and low IQ femoids would do nothing to a savage self-loving Slav that is proud of his heritage and nation. You'd be invaded and destroyed in a heartbeat.

Btw, are there any white men left in Londonistan?

Attached: londonistan.jpg (1290x726, 136.15K)

Reconquesta. Remember that.

I hope you are organizing and preparing for reconquista.

Putin please nuke London.

Hopefully, he does.

niggers are going to reconquesta your anus

am a gang boy

We dont need them fucked i wouldn't trust them in a battlefield anyway nope ill stand side by side with my real patriots brothers

somalian refugee in london wouldnt fight for the uk but would for somali. so why is he not in somalia? funny

It's the same if not worse in places like birmingham too aswell as nottingham there white population is 65% give it 10 to 20 years tht will b 45% like London , they even have the cheak to say now the country side is too white r u fukin kidding me

>You'd be invaded
Russians don't want to invade Britain, just to nuke it into the wasteland

>gun boy

Bum boy more like.

Those skyscrapers are ugly as hell

The new census will be out this year, I'll be surprised if there's any white British people left in London

Germ bros, we won in the long run. We've been avenged.

>Fight TWO world wars for this
>TWO!
Anglos, why? Imagine losing an ENTIRE empire to fight the mean krauts.

Brits in these videos always act like drunk faggots despite not being drunk, explain.

Well you yanks won the war as you guys keep reminding us all the time, don't blame us

At least...

>The new census will be out this year, I'll be surprised if there's any white British people left in London
I've been there. There are entire neighborhoods that look like India (they even have those street markets and stores that extend into the pavement). The mayor is a pajeet. The posh neighborhoods are filled with indians. Most expensive cars are driven by brown people. There isn't a single street that doesn't smell of nasty Indian food. There are millions of Piri Piri chicken restaurants. There are small plastic bags (used for drugs) everywhere on the ground.
The only white areas are in the business districts (The City, Canary Wharf, etc.). Those are the only ones that feel like London. Or how I imagined it would be like. And, ironically, they only have globohomo architecture.

The Shard is one ugly piece of shit.

Isn't that amazing?
>join war for fear of losing empire
>wins war
>loses empire
Since the end of ww2 that faggot of Churchill did nothing but protest against the dismantling of the British empire and he even organized events about "keeping Britain white" and stuff like that.