When will the Right be willing to admit that representation actually matters? I mean...

When will the Right be willing to admit that representation actually matters? I mean, why do they have to be so stubborn? This doesn’t have to go on forever. It can end whenever they’re ready to admit they were wrong.

Attached: FBF9CECB-F456-4B84-8C88-D1C351A22733.jpg (1125x1260, 508.75K)

Nah.

You have representation, but you tore down our sratues and raped and killed our women and children. Now you'll know what white supremacy is all about.

how? she doesn't even know what a woman is.

What is a woman?

>4 authors
>4 minute read
lmfao

>representation actually matters
It doesn't for non-whites. Non-whites aren't even real citizens and should all be deported.

Black women are ~6.5% of the country. Why should they be overrepresented on the supreme court at ~11.1% of the body?

This

i hate nigggers and espessially nigger bitch retards who belong in a gutter someplace

That nigger bitch is trash

>That nigger bitch is trash
>nigger bitch
I'm pretty sure the socially accepted term is negress, as in "That negress is trash."

Attached: ketanji.jpg (929x523, 35.01K)

>women
Can't even define it.

She is black only in skin colour she is not one of them, they are too stupid to realise this.

Democrats are the real racists.

Why defending pedos in a court?

when has putting a black woman in a position of power over anything ever been a good idea

Hell replace the entire supreme court with black women. Make blocking the isles in grocery stores and talking in theaters mandatory. I want to see how far the rabbit hole goes.

>representation actually matters
is that why 99% of whites are represented by jews in media?

What happened on Star Trek the other day, did Abrams blow up the galaxy or something?

Attached: abrams.png (641x362, 278.63K)

If that's the case why don't we have an Asian in the SCOTUS?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (580x612, 105.45K)

Don't be an antisemite, The Jews are just a successful race.

Sage this shit and dont reply. Its a 1 post by this ID. Theyre not allowed to read your replies because their masters know we will redpill them.

Attached: 1623412312644.jpg (1600x1600, 786.22K)

women dont need representation in the supreme court or in government. Stay in the kitchen, clean the house and listen to your husband.

pic rel is the result of women having too much 'representation' and freedom

Attached: 1600278230901.png (1526x940, 1.72M)

Attached: Clarence Thomas.jpg (2490x1867, 295.94K)

>Deserve
They love this word. Nobody deserves anything, you earn it.