MUSK: "CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME"

What did the mad-lad mean by this tweet?

Attached: MuskPoll.png (619x344, 71.56K)

He's gonna buy it and fire everyone

>musk
>mad lad
go back. stay there

he's high again and spewing bullshit

I don't know, but hook me up with one of those 15k pods, f@m.

I would shit myself laughing. You could hear the kvetching from Mars.

reddit dont like musk, its not 2014 anymore.

God I hope so.

t. Tesla Engineer

If I had the money, I would waste it by buying plebbit, reinstating the_donald, and banning all other subreddits. I fantasize about it a lot.

elon is based and supported by pol

one of those people who forces shills and undercover "haha yeah I'm one of you too" types to out themselves, they just can't help it, he makes them melt down

Attached: jew musk2 medi.png (1904x1346, 2.28M)

How can somebody who is allegedly so intelligent push the "free speech" meme? There is no free speech and there never has been. It is subject to caveats and laws in every human rights and constitutional document.

>reinstating the_donald
>>>plebbit
Go back, tourist.

Unironically buying calls if he does that.

He’s going to buy twatter isn’t he

Just go to patriots.win

didn't he just call everyone that support Ukraine as NPC

ok I'm just waiting for the janny to censor your comment before I can even see it like every other site does.

If this guy really cared about pissing off the NWO he'd buy most of these social media companies and reform them because they are straight up information control + propaganda most of the time.

kek fuck off you tryhard cunt

Fur real?
What's it like working there?

shut the fuck up retard

Kill yourself.
That's not the point. I don't actually care about the_donald.

He’s gonna use it to cope that people outside his cult aren’t taking him serious, not because he’s a full of shit dreamer with no sense of reality but because some shitty social media site is shadowbanning him from reaching the world.
The messiah complex is setting in hard.

>make glow brain chip
>Make glow car with no range
>Send glow spy satellites up
>Push glow paperless currency
>Post a couple memes

Zomg reddit is he.. /Our guy/!?!?!?

Have you always been a cunt, or did it require training?

He's getting more and more based. Can't believe I used to dislike him.

Did that stanky grimes pussy give him brainrot?
He's gone off the fucking deep end this last month

Attached: 78767867867.jpg (298x409, 22.04K)

id buy Any Forums and shut it down. we can all finally be free.

>I would pay money to reinstate a Jewish board full of Jewish mods to continue manipulating disenchanted boomers into supporting a President who said outloud that Israel should control congress while letting his liberal daughter dictate policy
What the fuck dude

There is no freedom. You'd seek and find another board just like it.

The anti christ comes from below the rivers of etheopia and Elon is south african gets the noggin joggin

I'd reinstate it, then ban every word except nigger.

i'd love to see that

Any Forums is the dumbest board on Any Forums constantly falling for every psyop possible.

he's the antichrist and make the end times AWESOME

gunna get cut on that edge. nah id play minecraft and fuck off on telegram or something. i dont use other forums.

>Ben Collins
Every time I see that nigger i cringe. He has some of the worst takes on the internet and constantly replies to random troll accounts trying to sound smart.

>Flag

Checks out.

you are alright, don't go to twitter tomorrow

>nah id play minecraft and fuck off on telegram or something

Attached: 67860205849.jpg (213x237, 6.8K)

One can only hope

Attached: DDDD.jpg (413x395, 21.97K)

Free speech is an inalienable right. Meaning that the government doesn't have the ability to remove it from you. The constitution isn't giving rights to the people, it is restricting what the government can do to attempt to punish people for the expression of rights that truly can't be taken from people.