Legit guy or a pyramid scheme fraud?

Legit guy or a pyramid scheme fraud?

Attached: img.spynews.ro.jpg (700x594, 57.22K)

didn’t he bang mikhaila peterstein?

>Legit guy or a pyramid scheme fraud?
He does give different point of view that benefit men
He make some cash on the side with said advices

Attached: approval chad vs beta.jpg (680x680, 81.24K)

do you really need to ask you fucking retard ahah

He did.

Jewrdan Peterstein is a cuck, but even worse are his nuthuggers. Imagine taking advice who fried his brain and who failed to raise his daughter.

What a dumb rhetoric. You will never find someone who is flawless

Judge the advice, not the man who is giving it

The dude is literally a walking meme lol. maximum grifter larper

He's entertaining and some of his advice is legit, but don't spend a dime on his shit.

>meme flag
>one-line writing prompt
>no source, context, relevance, or information
Shill, possibly bot.

Is he a jew?

>burger flag
>shit opinions
Retard, probably nigger

is that andrew tate?

He is just an Eastern European pimp who runs cam girl sites. His life advice is better than listening to your child fucking pastor, but not by much.

Attached: TRINITY___MemeCollage762b.jpg (2224x2848, 479.95K)

White power.

How's that advice?

He's English/American fucking retard.

I am in his hustlers University. It's only 50 bucks a month and its like it's own little sphere of the internet which filters out all the bullshit on ways to make money. Basically a redpilled and motivated community that is 100% focused on making money with a fuck the world before it fucks us mentatility

>Memeflaggot
lol, lmao
Watch him reply

Everything is a scheme, if you don't think so you're just not in on it.

I still didn't join but my mate did. You are confirming what he says on the topic.

He moved to Eastern Europe. From America or England or something. Who cares. Economically disadvantaged women like his dick and he has thus been able to get them to cam for him. Is this translatable for the average shmuck who buys access to his advice and “community?” How much money and power have you achieved by listening to his bullshit?

That's not fishy

The fishy part comes from getting a % from every new member you recruit

>Economically disadvantaged women like his dick
>Poor bitches like to be spent on
kek
Who knew, midwit.
There's your PUA secret tards, now you don't have to spend money on any of these dating faggots programs.

His advice is fairly on point and alpha. He has a legit fighting background and is in great shape physically. He obviously has serious wealth and lives a very lavish lifestyle. He is very open with who he is and his life. My only real gripe is that he is probably a bit too narcissistic and talks too much and too fast. I would say if there are some betas who want to aspire to be alphas his advice is worth listening to.