YOU HAVE TO ADMIT AMERICA IS #1

Hahah nicely played Murica

Military contracts flooding in and Europe is now becoming dependent on your energy supplies whilst you sit thousands of miles away

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-25 at 08.11.00.png (1061x1004, 719.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/340931409_THE_TECHNOLOGY_OF_DRILLING_WELLS_FOR_CAPTURING_METHANE_FROM_ABANDONED_COAL_MINES
news.slashdot.org/story/20/06/17/2352250/millions-of-abandoned-oil-wells-are-leaking-methane-a-climate-menace
iea.org/reports/methane-emissions-from-oil-and-gas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is it possible that globohomo and U.S. wins every fucking time?

And they don't have to take the refugees from the conflict in Ukraine, nor Syria, nor Libya. Perfectly played

4D chess planning by Jews

Nothing personal kid

"math is racist" - dont bother them with numbers.

However the vessels that carry lpg spend more oil carrying it than its worth.

Do we look like we’re “winning” to you?

Attached: E192C445-7785-451F-A531-3B865D5FA1E2.jpg (1024x687, 67.47K)

Honestly he's doing a hell of a job. Look, I didn't vote for Biden, hell I didn't like the guy in the primaries and thought he was a senile old geezer. But you can't deny he's doing what he promised. America is back. I think in just a few short weeks we'll be hearing the words "I love Biden" in the same way we hear "I love America" or "I love my car" or "I love my job."

Attached: joe-biden-sunglasses-678x446.jpg (678x446, 32.53K)

it's almost like...they wanted a war to start to make europe more dependent on them again.

Attached: nypost-photos.jpg (800x400, 23.54K)

The plan all along. Sucking our breasts now instead of Russia.

Attached: 1643325750076.jpg (481x552, 37.35K)

It's unfortunate that Europe has almost no meaning in the world anymore. Supporting Europe will not give any dividends for the United States. It's just virtue sigmals. Get woke, go broke

If you think any of this shit was planned you don’t know how dumb our government is. They don’t play chess, or checkers, they play tic tac toe and half the time they lose.

Trump tried the exact same thing but was told to eat shit in the end.
If Biden want this to come through you bet your ass the common american will pay the price to make it happen as always.

>75 likes
yeah it does?

Biden Jewd Europe as a response to war? Are we the Jews now?

shut the fuck up nigger

how can we get white people involved in another big war

lol. Take meds.

cos you let them control you, maybe if you had some balls and refused to sanction Russia you wouldn’t be in the shit

Because fighting back would be antisemitic. Things will only change when you stopped being afraid of being called antisemite.

Attached: 1648152660325.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

How? With what new supply? We have cut production on all petroleum products yet we are going to ship out more? Our strategic reserve is low again and we are shipping more? This is not making sense.

See where it says “Rep.” that’s a state congressman telling the taxpayers to eat shit. Imagine how many of our leaders feel this way and just aren’t dumb enough to say it.

Westetn retards always wanted to destroy Russia and it always ended in defeat and loss of influence in the world for them.

Another one for my fart wars compilation:

researchgate.net/publication/340931409_THE_TECHNOLOGY_OF_DRILLING_WELLS_FOR_CAPTURING_METHANE_FROM_ABANDONED_COAL_MINES

news.slashdot.org/story/20/06/17/2352250/millions-of-abandoned-oil-wells-are-leaking-methane-a-climate-menace

iea.org/reports/methane-emissions-from-oil-and-gas

Ukrainian refugees are valuable

>globohomo and U.S.
I don't think they're winning

Attached: 2038523y4t0f390ty9823t3.png (879x677, 565.79K)

If it’s for democracy I will gladly pay a little more and live in a pod and eat bugs and own nothing

How did Europe end up getting dominated by a former colony lol? It's a damn shame, heh.

Attached: american_1950s.jpg (705x900, 74.51K)

I'm thinking the 30 year Russian-European integration experiment is over.

German jews used it as their playground and crapped all over Europe at the same time.

Just like that ammo company that sent 2M rounds to Ukraine (even though there has been shortages)

God's on our side.

yeah, i also see her huge honker

Attached: AD57_Snodgrass_image.jpg (385x505, 29.62K)

Yeah, it was fucking stupid and just trying to do it was a treason of Russia

>new supply
You think the common american pleb gets put ahead in line when there’s money to be made?
The american empire is the only empire in history that managed to lower their own populations standard of living to bribe foreign officials into cooperating, and you mutts will even take pride in that fact.

I don't like Biden either, but when he actually does his job instead of leaving it to his handlers, he can be pretty based.

Lol no, Environmental regulations are cucking America too from exploring their resources. For fuck's sake Biden shut down Keystone pipeline.

I promise you, we have always been trying NOT to flex.

Attached: 1627114887354.png (764x879, 365.86K)

We need that energy here eurofags can go fuck themselves.

when? you muslims love making shit up

Freeing the Serfs was a mistake

>How did Europe end up getting dominated by a former colony lol? It's a damn shame, heh.

Basically WW2 was battle between Europe old order vs America NWO

America won