Greedy people will idolize and follow people who are greedier than them. Likewise with proud people...

Greedy people will idolize and follow people who are greedier than them. Likewise with proud people, they will idolize and follow people who are more proud than them. When we follow people who are bitter and miserable we will become bitter and miserable like them.

Do you agree with my observations?

Attached: 1648076443379.jpg (682x1024, 119.56K)

my name is john and i hate every single one of you

rats can hold their breath for minutes and tread water for days. they can't prove what those rats believed. torture isn't educational.

>alternate thesis:
>Richter was simply an evil sadistic faggot who got off on torture, and got the public to underwrite his evil degeneracy

Not enough sample size.

Would you willingly follow someone who is a nihilist or a person who don't find meaning in life or a person who has no sense of purpose in living? I wouldn't, how about you? I would follow someone who has a destination and a direction for me in which he wants me to follow.

I second this alternate thesis

Why do you like to mimic the people you hang out with, does that get wierd?

To follow in that context doesn't mean to literally follow or to mimic, but to submit to their beliefs and convictions. I wouldn't believe in a person's beliefs if I see that he's living a miserable life.

based autist will follow anyone that will listen hell yeah

We follow people because we want the kind of life that they're living. If we enjoy living in misery then we will follow/believe in someone who is living a miserable life.

Your alternative thesis does not contradict the thesis. I want to say, both is possible at the same time and certainly already happened (see Alfred Charles Kinsey).

>Following Antoine
Ngmi, retard

Nigger phone,
>Anyone

Doubt this experiment ever happened

I follow the One who made us not my own self or my fellow creation.

Attached: 1644445719433.webm (702x710, 1.57M)

You're reversing the causality halfway through your faggotry.

>Greedy people will idolize and follow people who are greedier than them

Vs

>When we follow people who are bitter and miserable we will become bitter and miserable like them.

The real logical conclusion derived from your initial observation is:
If you follow and idolize bitter and miserable people, you are a bitter and miserable person.

You have made a logical leap towards causality that is not demonstrated by your dataset. You are implying that simply changing who you follow would change the kind of person you are and this assertion has nothing to do with what you have observed.

Like this for example. I wouldn't submit to this user's beliefs and conclusions because he/she sounds like he's living a miserable life just judging by how he talks to strangers on the internet.

Trannies are disgusting

Hopefully he didn't let the rats that lasted 60+ hours die. If he did he deserves to have this same experiment done on him

The problem is, you faggots THINK you need someone to follow. Stop FOLLOWING and LEAD!

Scientist tortures animals
Ah am suprise