Productivity is a meme

Why you do things, Any Forums? What motivates you? Why not just live eating tendies and confy sleeping?

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-051012_Chrome.jpg (1080x503, 178.6K)

You losers make a ridiculously huge assumption that I'm not comfortable at being productive.

pic related is literally me

What does being productive mean to you? Learning new stuff? Live, laugh, love? Making more money for mr.Sheckelstein?

hookers and booze

>Instant gratification
That's comfy

I have a family, wife and kids. I have hobbies, projects I work on. I have a job I genuinely enjoy and love how it gets me the resources to do basically whatever I want. I will leave behind a legacy in several ways.

YOU are what the jews want people to be. The enervated, depressed, rootless cattle, who does not have the energy to produce anything or resist and lives only to cry online and consoom.

I've been a NEET since 2016 and I've probably more damage to the neo-liberal world order than any antifa bike lock or proud boy Molotov. Ya'll are clowns if you think getting a job and slaving away for Pizza Hut is going to make your life or the world better.

>Why not just live eating tendies and confy sleeping?

Bills.

well excuse me for being unsuccessful, i guess i should have just pulled myself up by the bootstraps

Your wife will cheat on you if she hasn't already. Your kids will likely be leftists or listen to American music and start acting black. Enjoy you job while you can because by 2055 most jobs will be taken by robots. Assuming there's any human civilization in 2055 current year

Gibbs user, just claim you're a handicapped black muslim transex or some shit like that. You get to decide what you are.

Because you're MAN. Your nature is to be successful. If you try to "eat tendies and sleep comfy" you're not MAN, you're a baby with no testosterone. You'll suffer through your life and die in your 40s.
>why do things?
To enjoy both doing it and getting results of them. I myself have a dream. I wish to make my own farm. I have land, I'll only need to build good house. And buy neighbouring piece of land to legally build brick house with solar panels and shit, so I can live there 24/7 and 365 days a year. Probably. Maybe go to some work for winter or smth, so I get some money to pay taxes/buy clothes/etc. If you don't have any long-term plans or dreams, you're neither MAN nor even HUMAN. You're just a leech.

Yes, retard. What is stopping you? I live in a poorfag ex-communist country and somehow still made it. Its not a fucking herculean effort, but paying attention in school and not being a fucking retard.

You live in one of the richest countries on earth and bitch about not having it easy enough.

Want a good job? Pick up a book, learn how to fucking code for free, learn a craft. You could download terabytes worth of guides right now.

Why neets immediately resort to this sort of coping? Are you so mentally broken by the jews that you immediately seethe at anyone who did not totally surrender to outside forces yet, like you?

Lol, laziness is sickness

You sound exhausting to be around.

>I have a family and kids
Seems lovely, things is dad, women nowadays are fucking trash and I have zero motivation to filter all the whore in the hopes i can find one that isn't going to divorce rape me
>Projects and hobbies
Hobbies i can understand, because life is boring af, but projects? That's just some cope to think that your time on this godless earth wasn't a waste.

>what's stopping you
society

For the last 15 years I'm solely motivated by the desire to watch the world burn.

>Because you're a man
Look man, this argument outside of motivational vids mean shit, just saying. Doing things for the sake of doing things just make you a mindless drone. Really man, in that matter you're no different than me. Hope you succeed in your farm though.
>I MUST DO THINGS BECAUSE REASONS *BEEP BOOP*

With the right diet you literlly can't help, but to do hardest "boring" tasks, it'll be more fun for you than usual time wasters, like video games. Video games will actually be boring for you. And I know this diet, and you don't lol. It's all about keeping dopamine sky high via natural means, it's like much tamer effect of speed, but without side effects.

Because I want to contribute to my family, nation, civilisation and humanity.

I am a 25 year old civil engineer making close to six figures and I’m recently engaged. I love my job and love going out to restaraunts on the weekend and travel with my future wifey. I can’t wait to have babies with my wonderful wife and raise a great family.

What motivates is contribution, money and purpose. Life is so beautiful.

I suggest finding a hobby or finding a girl or a better job!

Doesn't work that way here sadly. If you aren't a gypsy then you are working or you better be missing both arms and legs. Even niggers have to work (until they can't and get deported).

Something a nigger would say

Yeah, maybe sticking here around long enough to see how this shit show ends will be my motivation. Not out spite, but curiosity.

Cringe advice from a guy who clearly hasn't done any of those things. If you did you'd know a hobby or a woman don't fix your life and often just add problems to is. Especially the woman.

I guess playing fucking video games or waking up before 4PM must be exhausting for you too.

Great, then kill yourself instead of coping online. You have a vast amount of resources at your fingertips you could use to improve your life but you CHOOSE not to, you CHOOSE not to do anything but blame external forces in your life, you CHOOSE to just surrender and wilt into a useless sack of shit at the slightest sign of any adversity.

Incredibly based, fellow farmer.

Stop posting here putin. Go ride some horses.

Any of what? Life’s great. There’s so much to experience and achieve. Stop being a loser man.

I wish you well.

You can't be real kek

The Anglosphere is a pure depression zone, be grateful you live away from it.

it's called latinx mmmkay?

>I’m not an online loser!

>literally posting on an online loser forum

Look at yourself, retard

>'im happy and you're not!', he cries online while telling people to stop crying online

I also farm a smallholding. Its not much, there's no money in it. But it's immensely satisfying and I have the time and patience to work every day with no pain.

I come up with my most productive ideas when I'm doing literally nothing. Nothing. Like, queuing up some movies and then not even hitting play and then just sitting there for hours. I'm not even actively thinking about anything for a lot of it. Giving your brain a fucking itinerary is the worst possible use of the horsepower. You shouldn't be forcing your mind and soul into structure. Your mind and soul should tell you the structure.

Kys trannies.

Only thing I'll be killing are faggots like you and your family when shit hits the fan.

>blah blah it's not my fault my life is shit, everything else is to blame
God, I love pathetic people.

They spend days here just waiting for the end of the world because their worlds never even started. They've wasted their lives.

Too bad my English is utterly garbage, so i can't have a proper convo with you, but to shorten things, tell me user: what motivated you to conquer and build all that stuff you have now? Because legacy? Because yes? Muh country?

>Why you do things, Any Forums?
i don't other than wage slaving, drinking, and playing vidya
>What motivates you?
nothing. any ambition i used to have has been slowly vanished over the years. i am a toothless cog spinning with no purpose
can't live that way here

Seeing the seething from the muttistani flags, I'm now inclined to believe. These people cling to their identity as losers and neets, they value it higher than anything else, even happiness and fulfillment. There is no help possible for someone who WANTS to be a bitter loser.

Have you noticed how the western flags are like that and the eastflags have their shit together?

Thanks to the war driving up sneed prices, its going to be even less profitable, but its just so meditative sitting in your own garden and hear your chickens clucking.

Take your meds, user

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-054338_Chrome.jpg (1080x825, 277.56K)

Existing. This is what you innately do. A human creates. You cannot stop creating, striving to make something worthwhile. Not doing so is abnormal. People like neets need to be conditioned into being losers, it does not happen to people naturally.

I enjoy the process of getting better at things. It gives me great pleasure to improve and eventually master a skill.

Do because you can.
Do because you think it.
That is the corner stone of fascism.
Fascism defeat nihilism.

I would love some chickens. I've had them before but too many, maybe next year. I have good relations with neighbours and just trade for many goods. Working through all the corona shenanigans has made me better at interpesonnnel skills as everyone else had got worse and closed off. People become clearer and more open as time goes on, I take care of children way more now and they are a blessing I never thought I needed until now.