Am i the only one who doesn't get the hatred against tattoos...

Am i the only one who doesn't get the hatred against tattoos? As long as they arent ghetto looking I think tattoos are beautiful

Attached: 1648169110314m.jpg (1024x683, 97.58K)

Very few look nice. People generally lack taste, so they get a bunch of random objects all over their body, which look ridiculous.

This + position of body. Being able to cover them up is a plus. Tramp stamps never look good though.

>Wow grandma you're a badass!
and then everyone clapped

Only tattoos women should wear are QoS

it is the current year you are allowed to be a faggot

If you take literally anything what american said to you. Except tattoo for children, that's fucked up.

Attached: 764.jpg (600x482, 31.56K)

She thinks the requirement for being a badass is paint in the skin and a whore.

Imagine your grandmother.
Now imagine your grandmother with a fucking blobfish tattoo.

People with tattoo make it easier to spot uninteresting people and others npc. Even easier for women you dont want to be your wife.

neat

> Get's tons of tattoos
> "Wow Grandma."

Nope.

Attached: Visible Disgust Goebbels.webm (300x284, 206.28K)

Absolutely this, aнoн.
Why do women draw small shitty tattoos on their hands is beyond me. Why not find a good tattoo master and make a picture on your hip or make a "sleeve"? Shit, even my mom has a tattoo on her ankle that doesn't look like hot garbage.

>Wow, grandma, you're a badass
Bold of this retard to assume that people won't be cringing at your dumb tattoos in 5 years let alone in 40.

Ignoring the social ramifications all you need to do is think about it in biological terms:
You're injecting heavy metals into your skin. If you think they don't make into your lymph nodes you are just uneducated.
Of course this is talking about the overkill sleeve and full body tatoos. A simple small or medium size tatoo using a carbon based ink is fine mostly.
Also injecting anything into your body for non medical reasons is degenerate.

No you are a degenerate. Tattoos are not art, they're grafiti on humans.

>grandma
Lmao the cope, as if those types reproduced, let alone have grandchildren

Tattoos are ultimately sexual ornamentation. If you’re not into them then they’re not intended for you. They are intended to attract people who are into them. Perhaps likewise to repel those who are not. See, it all works out in the end bc no one actually cares about your opinion of their tattoos.

we are just too late, its a sour grape situation with Any Forumslocks. The tattoos dont have the shock value that they used to have anymore, any soiboi has them nowadays. Hence, they dont give the benefits they used to give. And there is the counterwave coming, at some point so many people will have a tattoo that not having tattoo will be ragarded as novelty

old people arms age into scrotums, especially womens' who have a tendency to get fat at least periodically

the delusion your tattoo sleeves will look good after all the stretch marks, deformation, sagging and wrinkles is pretty sad. Fat acceptance-level sad.

A shitty tattoo on an attractive person looks shitty
A great tattoo on an ugly person looks ugly
A tattoo only looks good if it's a great tattoo and on an attractive person, and even then it doesn't add much.

That said, the "I don't have a tattoo but I have a very strong opinion about people that do" crowd on Any Forums are pretty lame. A shitty tattoo isn't a big deal, as long as it isn't on your face. I have a tattoo. It's ugly. No big deal.

>women looking like that actually procreating
Now that breaks suspension of disbelief. Everyone knows she hit the wall, then complained to her 50 cats for the rest of her years about never finding a good man, then dying alone and being found half eaten by her "family."

Tattos are meant to be a bad thing in the first place.You can't really make it look "friendly" not really

Tattoos are good goy cattle mark branding for subhumans unless it’s like vikang shit or something

I bet somewhere, there is a fat rat oligarch that get's off on paying people to get tattoes they will regret. Paying people in debt thousands to have hitler's face tattoed on their chest.

I like how it acknowledges literally only children who are impressed. Like smoking or drinking just to look cool, just a juvenile shallow display.

Attached: ilbapePepe.png (540x539, 62.38K)

almost all tattoos are ghetto looking
it's very hard to make tattoos look appealing unless they are small and simple

I got a matching tattoo with a gf, but then she broke up with me. Moral of the story is I can’t keep a girl, I guess
Wait what were we talking about?

Doesn't this shit penetrate into lymph nodes and annoy your immunological system 24/7??

I have never seen a tattoo that was actually cool to me besides my uncle's stick and poke tattoo of a woman he got as a POW in the 90s, and that's dumb on its own but it has an actually cool backstory so I can forgive that. Anybody who gets a tattoo for aesthetics is a faggot and anybody who gets one for "meaning" is a vapid brainlet.

>Am i the only one who doesn't get the hatred against graffiti? As long as they arent ghetto looking I think graffiti are beautiful

Attached: IMG_6591[1].jpg (3456x2304, 1.06M)

Tattoos are gross, especially on women. Having perfect skin is sexy, tattoos just fuck that up.

Yes, many professional sporting teams have begun banning their players from getting tattoos, because there is quantifiable evidence that having tattoos significantly reduces their performance.

There are no good tattoos.

Brave, and stunning!

You dont get it.
People with tattoos are certain type of people. You don't see them being intelligence or well balanced people.
>hey i have tattoo
>i have an history of drug usage
>an iq arround 100 at best
>no stable relationships
>most probably dealing with some sort of psychological instability
>overall i'm pretty unintersting and the closest thing you can have from an npc
People trying too hard to be special are often just useless people. I still remember the first guy in my class in highschool who got a tattoo, he was the most basic npc you can find and was super proud of his tattoo always showing it. Once one of our oldest teacher told him it was a nice looking dolphin. It was a shark he had draws himself and was very proud of... I had to bit my tongue to not just die laughing. The second one, was the dumbest girl of the class, then the literal fag (he was a nice friend, tho).

>Yes, many professional sporting teams have begun banning their players from getting tattoos, because there is quantifiable evidence that having tattoos significantly reduces their performance.
I want to see the source on this. I don't doubt you, I just want to see it.

They do, saw one yesterday
Pro tip: they search for similar men

Attached: 1647883495360.jpg (400x612, 64.6K)

My brother is a decent person, doesn't drink much, fairly smart, in a relationship. He got a large tattoo on his hand. Doesn't say why.

That’s the appeal why so many normies got the vax, they think it makes them look cool
>yeah homie you know I be flashin that lit vax card to them bitches yo

Tattoos in modern society usually are indicative of someone who is lazy and uninteresting. They often remind me of people who think getting a new haircut, glasses, clothes, vehicle, etc will someone change them or how they are percieved in some profound way.
It is still you, now with some ink in your skin. Cope comics dont really help.

Twenty years ago I may have appreciated a quality tattoo but now everybody has tattoos and they are so played out that there is nothing cool about them.

>wow grandma you're badass for having tattoo of numbers on your arm!

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 00.11.08.png (928x414, 363.16K)

Tattoo ink harms the liver. On the more esoteric side of things, even scratching the skin to cause a scar could damage health in unpredictable ways if you subscribe to *some* of the ideas behind acupuncture. While the traditional Chinese medicine models of acupuncture points and meridians often remain unproven and in the realm of pseudoscience, recent efforts to understand how acupuncture works (when it does work) ascribe mechanisms to the interconnected networks of superficial fascia just below the skin. If we are to consider for a moment traditional ideas about meridians being connected to organs, random scarring could have unpredictable consequences. Not likely organ failure, but probably a loss of fully functional bodily unity and harmony.