Russia-backed armenia launches war with turkey-backed azerbeijan

>russia-backed armenia launches war with turkey-backed azerbeijan
>loses
>now russia is clowning itself and committing in ukraine
>azerbeijan is coming for more since they know armenia will get no timely help
putinsisters, not like this...

Attached: putin business plan.jpg (876x1016, 418.36K)

Who is the Any Forums StrongMan™ after Putin?

Attached: 1648085028573.jpg (780x1044, 291.62K)

How about Kim "Tittymeat" Udon of nork korea of the norf?

Azerbaijan will likely take the remainder of Nagorno Karabach now that Russia is preoccupied in Ukraine. There's nothing to stop them since Armenia no longer has much of an army and Russia has no troops available to defend Armenia.

Why are poles so assblasted about Russia anyway? Cold War?

>>russia-backed armenia launches war with turkey-backed azerbeijan
that seems like a distortion of what happened.

Germany fucks them daily so they have to vent somewhere
Based Hungarians tell everyone to fuck off thats why i like them

Finally countries starting to see the opportunity, Georgia, Moldova, Finland and Japan should follow suit.

Russia literally lives rent free in every polish cucks fucking head

All of the caucuses and russian held territories or puppet countries are thinking about going against russia now, it could all fall like dominoes, belarus might trigger it if lukashenko gets ousted

I have truly grown tired after seeing, time and time again, mutts failing to understand geopolitics because your own position is so ridiculously secure you never even had to learn what geopolitics is.
Poland by default has to vehemently oppose every expansionist/aggressive move from Russia. Shills wi make it about muh butthurt meme or ideology, hard truth is that Ukraine is a vital buffer state for us.

>russia-backed armenia
Kek. These mountain jews are anti-russian, they turn to Russia only when needed defense against Azeri roaches

>Kek. These mountain jews are anti-russian
>w-w-w didn't like them or anything anyway!
sure

Are Turk niggers from Poland also shit-posting? Lmao.

Armenia didn't launch the war, retard.

by the time this is over Pudding will lose crimea

Attached: 1648152528955.jpg (2200x2200, 456.55K)

Russia's decent. Armenia turning away from them is retarded, but a lot of Armenians are pro-Russian. unfortunately, many are also pro-West for some retarded reason.

Yeah they do lol

Russia and Azerbaijan don't hate each other that much, even.

Iran might fuck with Azerbaijan, since they're an Israeli base on this point.

Not so much that, but Pashinigger is a pro-Western puppet, and he was never ousted during the last election. Kek.

The military had their chance, and politely sent a letter for him to step down.

Imagine that.

Poland are Western puppets

You don't see Japan screeching about USA despite the USA nuking it. Twice. This is because they have been subjugated properly.

De Santis

You are right and your take is right.
Poland has always caught the shit on these expansive tyrannies.

Is there a fear that Russia will attack Poland? I mean before Ukraine? And shouldn’t you be equally pissed at our government for funding a coup in Ukraine in 2014 that started all this? Shouldn’t you be pissed that Zelensky promised to stop the fighting in Donbas and then didn’t? There’s plenty of blame to go around but you only seem to hate Russia.

read
you also underestimate how many shills there are

>pisskraine is a vital buffer zone for us.

Speak for yourself hohol whore spawn, I couldn't care if all hohols were genocided off the map.

Also fix that shitty poolak eagle in the coffin on your currency before trying to speak in my name and LARPing a (((patriot))), faggot.

Attached: polish eagle in coffin.jpg (645x321, 77.23K)

Nigger because history didn't start in 1980s, for countries neighboring Russia this is literally an ongoing chain of events that keeps repeating every 20 years for 300 years for Georgia and what, 600 years for Poland
Why can't you fathom that we have several living generations that have been affected by several different Russian actions

Nobody wants to attack your fucking shithole if you'll not attack Russia first (your jewish leaders already proposed to do that in NATO summit), just chill.

>He says as his glorious fuhrer is pressing in to the breadbasket

You have attacked every neighbor before you nigger why do you keep pretending that it's a no biggie?
>Hey bro there is no need to have any defence against me in fact why don't you cancel your army, it's not like Russia has ever tried to expand

russian shills btfo'd

>Rely on Russians
>get betrayed
Every time and they still never learn.

>>russia-backed armenia launches war with turkey-backed azerbeijan
Poolack blatantly lying, color me surprised. Armenia started leaning pro-west at the time. It never started a war with Azerbaijan, Karabakh is not Armenia. Azerbaijan decided to take back separatist region, Armenia didn't send any help, didn't even recognize it. Russia didn't care much, because it has good relations with Azerbaijan, and in fact Azerbaijan is not so close with Turkey. In fact in the end of the war, Armenian pro-western delusions got squashed, and Azerbaijan allowed Russian peacekeepers and FSB into Karabakh. Before invasion of Ukraine, Russia struck a military deal with Azerbaijan.
So keep pushing lies and coping, poolack. I know you are butthurt from historical loser status in competition with Russia.

Keep dreaming, nobody is going to help Ukraine. You are so deluded about what happened in Karabakh, thinking it was in any way bad for Russia.

Yes, sure, retard. Your butthurt doesn't allow you to see and think clearly. Youhave zero understanding of the situation or simply twisting it on purpose. You always did it together with jews since the fall of your PLC aka Paradisus Judaeorum

RIP Armenia.

Why do people not from Caucasus talk about Caucasus, this is so tiresome
>Azerbaijan isn't pro Turkey
I don't know what to tell you man, who are you even shilling for?