You could never invade USA, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass!! based!

>you could never invade USA, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass!! based!

Russia invades ukraine

>NOOO YOU CAN'T ARM CIVILIANS!! THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!! ONLY FULLY TRAINED MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE ALLOWED TO DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY!!!

Why does anyone even come to this board anymore? it's full of the biggest retards on the internet.

Attached: 41rtwpO9McL.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/poljak-le-pol-face
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NOOO YOU CAN'T ARM CIVILIANS!! THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!! ONLY FULLY TRAINED MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE ALLOWED TO DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY!!!
nobody has said this, at all.
why are you like this?
who's been lying to you?

>wHy dOeS AnYoNe eVeN CoMe tO ThIs bOaRd aNyMoRe? It's fUlL Of tHe bIgGeSt rEtArDs oN ThE InTeRnEt.

Attached: m.gif (255x255, 228.19K)

Jews

damn nigel, you sure btfo those voices in your head! now go back to getting bombed by jihadis or whatever it is u guys to in bongland

>NOOO YOU CAN'T ARM INMATES !! THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!! ONLY MILITARY PERSONNEL AND VOLUNTEERS ARE ALLOWED TO DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY!!!

killing mutts is ok

haha what dumbass said both of those things and didn't realize the fallacy/hypocrisy of it? let's find him and fuck him up! I like violence and I hate my fellow man

who said any of that? I think you're talking about people who don't think its a good Idea to send people who have never even seen a firearm in real life into combat, let alone had training with one.
Go back to bunkerchan. pretty sure those trannies are the only ones left that use the poljak

>Why does anyone even come to this board anymore? it's full of the biggest retards on the internet.
True. Ever since the war in Ukraine started the quality of this board has gone downhill.

>the Muslim invasion of Europe is disgusting Muslims are incompatible with western civilization

Putin sends literal hordes of Muslims into Europe to literally kill white people

>OMG BASED! GET READY TO SEE HOW CHECHEN COCK TASTES LIKE, WHITE PEOPLE! THEY ARE GOING TO RAPE YOUR WOMEN.. FUKIN BASED!!

Attached: 5c5.png (645x770, 74.72K)

I honestly go here only for the few memes and real russian anons. I have noticed that there is a better discourse on Any Forums which seems insane.

Ukraine is using it's citizens as human shields, they are hiding amoungst civillian buildings and claiming to be civillians.

You are mentally retarded.

is this the power of pakistani iq?

Attached: thisisntreal.gif (90x90, 116.97K)

>What is a uniformed militia
I agree OP, retards such as yourself should leave Any Forums

>biggest retards on the internet.
Thanks for warning us about pic related

Attached: 1603528660290.jpg (1024x1864, 326.55K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

>there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass
That is such a retarded saying. About half the population has a gun, then about half of that half probably even knows how to use it, then probably 1/100th of that half would actually want to join in shooting people in a war. So your left with like 100k people probably mostly with one handgun and spread out all over the US. It wouldn't be very effective in a war other than maybe if the military could use them as reserves or something and train them a bit, otherwise they'd just have a few hundred disorganized bands of like a dozen people all over the place that could probably just be drone striked

I come here to shit on said retards. I got 50 (You)s, yes I fucking counted, in a thread about atheism earlier today. This place is like Any Forums but loosely centered around politics and current geopolitical and cultural events. Plus it's mostly made up of retarded as fuck literally low IQ zoomers. Don't take it too seriously. You are here forever. May as well have fun while you're here.

The meme is of the el paso shooter
knowyourmeme.com/memes/poljak-le-pol-face

Big difference in having volunteer militias and then forcing every man to fight in your war, competent or not...

Attached: 7E2B600F-20C1-44A1-BE8E-6F00E11957A7.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

> Hitler was a cruel man that sacrificed his people in the Volksturm and armed them with sub par weaponry, old men and young boys, forced to die on a battlefield for nothing!
> OMG Zelenski is so hecking cool when he says every man should stay and fight and when he gets his own people shot at the border for trying to escape a war they do not care about!

Why are shills like this?

Yes, you are correct. You should come try that.