Go set tinder to Poland or Ukraine

1. Find tradwife that says speaks English in profile
2. Get her to fly to you
3. Breed her
4. Profit????

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-004526.png (1080x2400, 1.35M)

>Visited 13 countries
This means she rode 60+ dicks

My country is full of Ukrainian cuties recently.

Attached: 1647959634388.jpg (446x754, 61.89K)

I went on a date with a ukrainian chick yesterday.
Suprisingly she spoke relatively good german and she learned it in the university or something.
She also has a 8 year old daughter and when I asked where the father is she said he refused to leave and is fighting on the eastern front.
I was shocked because how fast a woman drops a man.

profit
>bankruptcy

wow..

....I hate femoids so much...

you've never seen one have you?

>true story that really happened

Pretty sure it was real in your head incel.

3. Breed her
4. Lose profit to child support
Ftfy

They're attractive and all, but slavs aren't white so pass.

It’s true. I was the kid.

I didnt want to go deeper into that topic so then I switched it up and continued with small talk. Overall the date went really good and we gonna meet up on sunday. I invited her and her daughter to my house.
For some reason they werent married despite having a daughter together.
I also wonder why the father refused to flee, he had good chances to make it because in the first couple days he could have easily crossed into poland.

There is like hundreds of thousands of ukrainian refugees here. They also seem to all come to my town kek.
So I basically just swiped through tinder and tried to hook up with all the qts.

Also girl I was dating only told me 2 hours into the date about her daughter. I said I dont mind and that her having a kid isnt a deal breaker to me.

Maybe I will pursue her further and eventually her daughter will call me daddy.

>Maybe I will pursue her further and eventually her daughter will call me daddy.

What a cuck

I don't think Ukrainian girls are desperate enough to settle with you yet! I mean there is only a war.

Why? I could even be her first

> Maybe I will pursue her further and eventually her daughter will call me daddy

Ah yes, the pedo that uses a single mother to get to her kids. Go to hell sicko.

>Maybe I will pursue her further and eventually her daughter will call me daddy.
T*rkroach detected. Any white man would have enough respect for the father who stayed to fight to stay well fucking clear.

Albert Einstein?!

>first
What?