Silver ends the fed

Silver ends the fed

Shiny metal worth many chickens

Me collect all the shiny metal

Long nose tribe have less than they wanted and their metal trader lose his shop

Then me build hut in Forrest and buy many chickens

Attached: obverse.png (1200x1200, 860.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

longtermtrends.net/gold-silver-ratio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"shiny metal"

nice meme but silver is an antibacterial and can be used to repair computer components and human bones and even mirrors or food tools

I think its headed to 40 dollars soon.

Can I get all my teeth replaced with silver or will gold be a better option?

12-21-21 I bought a kilo for $829. Now its $931

Attached: grug-economics.jpg (1080x1134, 288.49K)

If you would have bought etherium I bet you would have made more. Then you could have bought more silver later.

Ethereum is so volatile it’s insane. You can lose 30% in 12 hours.

Ethereum is down 1k since late December

All stocks and cryptos are down since then, only commodities are going up, exactly like in the '70s when there was high inflation.

Attached: how-to-kill-globohomo.jpg (1080x2280, 1.08M)

Attached: 1617481413806.jpg (769x1024, 211.4K)

Man, I love this picture so much
Remember: stack lead first

>if something has practical value then that is a valid reason to use it as monetary currency
Dont talk to me pleb. Potato farmer here. Look at all these potato coins I have. Out of my way peasant.

Attached: brainlet.gif (368x450, 350.45K)

Me show shiny metal to woman. She like my metal. Feed her some of my chicken. Get her pregnant and feed her babies the chicken. Long nose furious. LONG NOSE NOT WANTED ME TO HAVE BABIES!

Attached: 532479_443312832399448_275569501_n.jpg (340x298, 26.32K)

Its funny when you go to buy physical silver, vs paper silver. The price difference is huge.

FOLLOW JESUS. BREAD and WINE = READ VEIN

is it SERIOUS? yes its SIRIUS

ABRACADARBA

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

They were $750 a few months ago when spot was $21.
I thought about buying my first one a couple days ago for $906, but as always went with a tube of coins, this time a tube of maples for $800.
t. coin snob

Attached: fundamentals.png (1245x1140, 431.12K)

In times that are on the cusp of major upheaval, PMs become increasingly important.
1. Silver to gold ratio right now is approx 79:1
>Silver to gold mining ratio is approx 8:1
>Silver to gold historical price ratio, pre 20th century was. approx 15:1
>Twice in the 20th century, S:G ratio hit approx 20:1
>In 2011, S:G ratio hit approx 40:1
2. It is reasonable to expect the S:G ratio to decrease in times of uncertainty:
>People make a massive flight to precious metals as they represent the only form of PORTABLE wealth storage that is durable, fungible, divisible and highly desired for at least 6500 years.
3. When Silver to gold ratio decreases, investment in silver gives best bang for buck.
4. Some gold is desirable simply because silver is bulky relative to gold for a given value.
>Silver is approx $1.00/g, gold is approx $61/gram, so $10,000 in silver is about 10kg, $10k in gold is approx 164 grams.
longtermtrends.net/gold-silver-ratio/

Attached: gold-silver-ratio.png (1024x768, 103.49K)

Hyperinflation and Precious Metals
1. Metal value relative to tangible goods, and this is applicable to both gold and silver.
>One oz of gold has over the last couple hundred years been enough to purchase a fine quality tailored mens suit, or a high quality pistol {with ammunition and accessories).
2. Metal value during times of hyperinflation/uncertainty. Due to the fact that hyper inflation (which I believe we've already passed the point of no-return/event horizon) and the fact that very few people will have chosen to get/stack any precious metals, before the crisis really heats up, gold/silver will temporarily OVERSHOOT their historical values simply due to overwhelming demand.
>If you think it will be hard to move 100 oz of silver to trade for goods, try paying for something (car or property) using wheat/flour/honey/weed/etc, when we get to the point where fiat prices get changed daily. ANYONE with fixed interest savings/cash/stocks/bonds/etc WILL BE WIPED OUT.
picrel related.
>Compare the gold/paper mark price/date curve with the silver/gold ratio graph in post
Continued...

Attached: weimar-inflation-ratio-gold-mark-to-paper.jpg (600x749, 30.01K)

I bought 1kg pure silver yesterday for $900 but it's a commemorative medallion, not a coin. Did I fuck up? Kilo coins are rarer and significantly more expensive here, I just thought the melt value was pretty good.