Why are you not taking the terrain model pill Any Forums ?

why are you not taking the terrain model pill Any Forums ?

Attached: 1642281892943.jpg (985x1160, 106.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/4574984?seq=1
researchgate.net/publication/261948355_Inventing_the_AIDS_Virus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it has no answer to bioweapons.

Resident evil

>Pointless hyphen added to disease
This shit makes it impossible to take seriously.

all of the books available at libgen

Attached: 1625892666498.png (1036x1476, 1.33M)

Attached: red.png (366x450, 133.16K)

It’s a retarded model. I can’t upgrade my immune system like Superman, it only has some maximum power the human immune system can handle. If a strong enough virus comes in, I’m fucked no matter how healthy my immune system is

Oh except of course for vaccines which literally do upgrade your immune system

viruses do not cause diseases. see you have to read the books i posted but ofcourse you're biased and wont even give it a shot.

look deeper, things aren't what they seem.

jstor.org/stable/4574984?seq=1
read this they could not transmit influenza. if virus was the cause of disease atleast 1 person would be sick but non of them get sick.

are we the tank in the analogy?

>clean the tank
except that eradicating all bacteria and viruses in the environment would be a disaster and neigh impossible

yeah i guess its a stupid picture i posted to gain attention lol.

you are right and terrain model actually advocates what you are saying. the germ theory the one that advocates to kill all bacteria with medicine.

Explain anthrax. Also man-made diseases.

Because I'm not a camelfucking roach.

Literally and factually untrue. Not only do you not even treat every bacterial infection it also doesn't seek to utterly eradicate your gi-tracts and skins microbiome.

Of course, pathogens have an easier way infiltrating and reproducing in hosts with a weaker immunesystem. Implying a weakened immune system is the cause of every infectious disease however is pretty retarded.

no one denies bacteria.
its not only about weakened immune system.
read the books i posted. you'll get your answers. just give it a go. you probably believe hiv-aids theory right? start with Peter Duesberg Inventing the AIDS Virus
researchgate.net/publication/261948355_Inventing_the_AIDS_Virus
book mentions not only aids but lot of diseases really easy to read. then proceed to books i posted above and try reading antoine bechamps books
parasites.

>big germ real small germ not real
Ok roach.

its not causing disease why are you not getting it?

Except when the germ is big, then it is causing a disease according to you.