What do you think of serial killers?

What do you think of serial killers?

Attached: Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg (600x835, 132.59K)

They're just misunderstood and like everyone else secretly.

Psychopathy is super interesting

retarded fucks who need execution in middle of street just like Jews

heaps of them seemed like funny guys and people just dont get the joke

Bundy put the romance back into necrophilia .

violent pervert that won himself a darwin award
he did dumb shit and got himself killed, even though he wanted to keep living
i wish more of them got executed instead of getting to live out the rest of their lives in a building

Attached: rip.jpg (720x687, 55.87K)

They help to declog society's refuse, specially those that off women. Thankless necessary job.

Serial killers should get the breaking wheel

Atheists, tormented by desires.

Dangerously based poo

What is this Any Forums?

You need to ask what the political ramifications are. You cant just ask what we think.

Attached: 1648159612320.png (770x631, 294.74K)

Jerks

Attached: d49b56e5b15bd3d58e81d6048d9b58a0.jpg (1439x1146, 533.49K)

Or live with other people’s money and causing nigger fatigue for everyone:

I want serial killers to comeback so that I can solve their cases like I am a detective batman

I think serial killers were circumcised at birth and the painful experience permanently changed their brains and turned them into psychopaths.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 12-25-42 Circumcision Permanently Alters the Brain.png (917x468, 73.9K)

Read Dave McGowan's book "Programmed to Kill". Almost all of them are connected into large networks of satanic cults, drug traffickers, human traffickers, snuff film producers, contract killers, organ harvesters, MK Ultra affiliated hospitals, CIA and military intelligence and other nefarious activities. It's largely been replaced by the "mass shooter" phenomenon which carries very similar hallmarks and patterns. It also helps foster a culture of fear among the general populace which atomizes people away from their communities and further justifies the removal of people's constitutional rights.

Attached: savilebrunosutcliffe.jpg (1200x900, 125.65K)

Jack the ripper was a patsy, I tell you no lie!

That the United States is the best one of all time. By far.

i hate women's sport

Really hate to see it. People like this not even leaving gifs like what is in it for me?

Studying them makes you nostalgic for a time when government and big tech wasn't up your ass 24/7 and you could just roam around and do whatever.
Also this

Might want to learn about some if you want to get some pussy.
Better yet, you can even become one and get even more.

>hey this guy just ordered 40 heat lamps
>this is a failing company we need to stop asking questions on industrial sized heat lamp related matters

Jews love em, spectators too!

Batman is a fucking yuppie inbred retard.