*calls you a traitor*

It will be better if you just bend the knee, Any Forums.

Attached: dickster.jpg (497x342, 19.65K)

you know richard spencer is a fed because leftists accept him. even though he heils hitler and says the nigger word, if he goes to a restaurant nobody fucks with him because he's friends with Laura Bush

Am I supposed to know who this faggot is and why should I care?

That faggot would enjoy it too much

At this point he might as well just wear his badge on his lapel.

>is a tratior
not a single is given
seethe bootlicker

I dont get why he still has a Twitter when someone much less inflammatory like Millennial Wors was removed. People say its because he's a fed but it could be because he's divisive and globohomo want that and they want peole giving a shit about him and projecting their frustrations into him.

DICKY SPENNY?

PATTY LITTLEBERG?

NICKY CATBOY FWENTIZ?

ALL CIA PLANTS SENT TO BE GRASSROOTS LEADERS FOR THE "ALT-RIGHT"

THE FEDS FEAR US GAINING A TRUE GRASSROOTS LEADER WHO CAN UNITE RIGHT WING MILLENNIALS AND ZOOMERS

Attached: Pepsi.jpg (500x538, 22.04K)

>everyone hates richard spencer
>therefore any position he takes will be rejected
>wtf i love russia now!

It's so low energy.

This kills the mall nazi.

Attached: pfullsize__1233100982.jpg (536x600, 53.79K)

When will NATO disavow?

What are his opinions on the Lord and saviour Jesus christ?

Punch this (((nazi))) scum.

He hates Christ and prefers Nietzschean and Dionysian orgies and paganism.

He's pro homo

Attached: img.png (800x598, 537.21K)

Yeah he said homosexuality is the last bastion of implicit white identity or some gibberish like that. What a fag!

Faggot does not believe anything he's currently spewing, or has ever spewed for that matter

>Faggot does not believe anything he's currently spewing, or has ever spewed for that matter
I think Richard believe all the stupid shit, but found out that he's a pussy and there's a real world outside his IVY League schooling and is now hiding away somewhere

the left burned down fucking police station and richard got beat up made to look like a fool

fuck this democrat operative

he's a fed

Richard was right about the vaccines.

Attached: 6396C2C4-0282-42E8-B4C3-C3EA8063188F.jpg (600x578, 43.39K)

>glownigger is globohomo
color me shocked.

Why do you fags keep posting him here, you keep him relevant when he does nothing of note ever on his own. He would fade away into the background if you didn't seethe everyday

He's definitely a fed. Probably he got exposed for cheating his taxes or something and the feds gave him a deal to become a total braindead shill and pathetic attempt at a honeypot, hence why he became some kind of liberal "nazi" who promotes every single establishment agenda. Basically it's just being the same as the liberal establishment but with a "nazi" sticker on top. Now he's literally shilling for Ukraine and NATO, when he made fun of Ukrainian nationalists for being stupid years back. What a joke this guy has become, he's even been shilling for the vax and covid hoax and told Kyle Rittenhouse to go fuck himself.

Attached: globohomo leftist glow.jpg (1036x555, 113.28K)

Why do so many Republicans cheer for Russia? They are literal commies and they fund blm and antifa.

Down with globohomo, kill them all, that's why. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

LOL, you're the butthurt belt version of (((hello my fellow whites))), always trying to insert your anti-Russian butthurt belt agenda using utter gibberish as arguments.

Richard Spencer makes Amerimutts seethe. I really don't get what your problem with him is. Except when it comes to his retarded takes on mRNA vaccines. But that is still forgiveable considering how bad the optics of the anti-vaxx movement always was in the US and how despite the situation being completely different, people associated with them.

But other than that. His takes are always insightful. His take on how Humanism is Secular Christianity is correct. His take on how Wokeism is a form of primitive proto-communist Christian Heresy is correct. His take on how important religion is and how we live in hyper religious times is correct. No one else on the Right really tries to understand the Leftist Mindset. They might say the Left acts "like a cult", but they leave it at that. For the Conservative actual fanatic, zealous behavior is a bad thing. But it's one of the greatest strenghts of the Left. But all they have to say is "that's bad, acting like your ideology is a religion is bad". But Spencer doesn't call it a religion to insult them. He really wants to understand it.

So I think Spencer is one of the few people who get it. What we are facing are outcrops of Christianity. Woke People are in a way very very Christian. They follow a heretical form of early primitive Christianity. They have the same purtian mindset as Christians in the past.
Conservatives on the other hand follow a losing variant of Christianity. A Christianity that failed. That keeps losing members. The Left represents a Christianity that got rid of all of its supernatural elements, that doersn't even compete with the "religious slot" in your identity. Atheist, Christian, Muslim. All of these things are mainly just determined through your parents.

Richard Spencer even though his Apolloism seems kinda weird is the only one identifiyng a problem and working on an alternative.

Attached: FD698949-6B5F-4488-9398-ED9B8260C229.png (1776x1260, 1.67M)