Aus/pol/ BLOCKADE AUSTRALIA edition

looks like the greens are back at it again with their agent provocateurs

(((who))) is funding them??

>>Blockade Australia: anti-coal activists vow more disruption despite warnings of 25-year jail sentences

>>a group that calls itself Blockade Australia has disrupted traffic across Sydney for three days, with two protesters facing deportation for their involvement. The group has little history in Australia but claims to be concerned, not just about climate change, but about the “colonial and extractive systems of Australia”

>>A grandmother has become the latest climate activist to be arrested by police in the fourth day of protests by Blockade Australia.

>>The German nationals, who are brothers, have since had their visas cancelled.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/mar/24/activists-dismiss-nsw-government-crackdown-on-sydney-port-protests

skynews.com.au/australia-news/climate-activist-grandma-arrested-by-police-after-climbing-freight-train-in-fourth-day-of-blockade-australia-protests/news-story/1bc879e36ee91a7258b6781be90aeb84

baka.com.au/environment/climate-change/who-is-behind-the-port-botany-protest-and-what-do-they-want-20220323-p5a7c0.html

Attached: fags.jpg (1080x1080, 204.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MehreenFaruqi/status/1506876481674244099?cxt=HHwWhsCrqaSLwOkpAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me on the left with my roman salute.

XAIL XI

twitter.com/MehreenFaruqi/status/1506876481674244099?cxt=HHwWhsCrqaSLwOkpAAAA

greens use the enivornment as a front for theie communism

watermelons
green on the outside
red on the inside kek

>zoomers discover stalker games
It's over

Attached: stalker expedition .png (815x458, 590.1K)

who would i wanna vote for if i hate faggots and niggers?

$25 P/H with penalty rates on weekends to lick Lidia Thorpe's asshole clean when the Big Blak Bull has finished with her for the night.

What in the fuck

Attached: 1648193027335.jpg (176x170, 8.13K)

>if
They're going to break their promise. Student loan debt is their chain around your neck.
>just behave a little longer niggerslave, i'll free you eventually
Keep falling for it, retards. Keep dragging us all to hell with you. There's a special place in hell for you lot.

scomo aint diddle her
why she so mad kek

Attached: daddyissues.jpg (1280x720, 204.74K)

Everyone involved in shilling the covid agenda is going to be murdered I don't even care. I'll do 8 years and find another one.

peak grifter
>>fake claims
>>was a lib before....

Attached: grift.png (512x512, 390.54K)

Daddy issues and Scomo is the biggest daddy of all because he is big globalist government daddy :D

Who are the bints?

where is the petition to cancel her aussie of the year nod?

Attached: junkiehoe.png (1200x675, 514.49K)

Don't australlians only have to repay student loans if they make over a certain amount?

fucks sake mate. the image was posted in the other thread. stop being a fucked

Attached: 1648192621125.jpg (1240x1243, 612.22K)

Australians also get 2 years of mandatory brainwashing when they sign up for university. I quit the first day because my CHEMISTRY DEGREE involved 2 surprise years of bullshit social studies.

arts fags need to die.

wonder if the greens have 1 (ONE) single econmoist their team
everyone on their roster is a uni arts leech
read up on them kek

Fat bull dyke.

Attached: 1629007345316.jpg (635x587, 25.67K)

Attached: 4436456.jpg (315x399, 35.18K)

Why does /auspol/ simp for this literal who so much how desperately do you want to fuck her

Attached: 1647827226689.jpg (956x809, 27.69K)

The day Tasmania voted for gay marriage is the day I stopped taking "voting" seriously and put all my energy into hating kikes.

Attached: t.png (265x475, 187.22K)

>watermelons
>green on the outside
>red on the inside kek
I said this to someone at Church a few weeks ago, but he replied that they are more like the animals in animal farm, where some are more equal than others. I think they are fucken commies

>no mention of solomon island base plan in op
the actual subhumans that run this shitshow general fuck off cunts

Why must they ruin everything they touch?

>the whole college debt thing
I am completely retarded when it comes to economics. What would happen if all the college debt is anulled? I got my first uni degree without paying a single kopek. The second one in the top uni of our region cost me 700k rubles for 4.5 years. Why's there even such a thing as college debt in Western countries? And why is it so fucking high?

Bold

Fucking checked

Attached: wavingcook.jpg (1255x716, 102.44K)

Smoking bongs is pretty Aussie to me. Fuck I wish I could give up on life and get back into drugs.

Usually she gets called a grifter and a whore.

kikes couldn't wait long enough for people to buy a house to start the debt slavery

I'd still fuck her.

Actually it was Gen X that ruined everything but you'll find that out later t. from the future

dont think you know what simping means

Attached: Grace with Fan.jpg (429x517, 184.27K)

Looks like Rudd has been enjoying many a succulent Chinese meal

Fuck Rudd's a seedey cunt. You just know he's diddled kids.

Do you people have nothing else productive to do start making based threads again or else i'll call my zoomer friends and do it for you

Attached: 1645934046366.png (600x400, 405.36K)

> ö/
> WAI POWA

>Actually it was Gen X that ruined everything but you'll find that out later t. from the future

Attached: 1630871543752.png (668x862, 15.44K)

Holy shit I don't care

Attached: 69y2ln.jpg (500x500, 51.69K)

yep, those are your options: stay poor or owe heaps

you should care about knowing and using the meaning of words properly

VOTE 1 UAP

OR

VOTE 1 ONE NATION

Dear Australians,
what does cancelling debt mean? The loaners would still owe money... unless cancelling debt meansthe whole population has to pay for the bad decision of a few people

>It's zoom zoom hates his parents episode.
At least it's a break from you calling everyone you don't like boomer.

lol you're a literal retard

too incompetent

You discord queers only call tarrant thread based, despite based being a nigger word.

>What would happen if all the college debt is anulled?
most unis would immediately go insolvent and start screeching for a bailout
the few rich unis would have to dip into their savings, and would screech even harder
if no bailout was forthcoming, it would wipe out a huge chunk of the higher ed system, and of course free millions from bondage
literally zero downside

>unless cancelling debt meansthe whole population has to pay for the bad decision of a few people
That's exactly what it would mean.

roughly fitting quote

Attached: 172A42B9-B078-4BA5-8D69-FADCF9856CAE.jpg (850x400, 49.86K)

It means the working class pay for the education of the upper class. That's what it means Hans

>Cancel student debt
If they get in they'll waffle about how they're trying their best but it's not practical now. Might even enact policies so that academics get more gibs and tuition fees rise. Left wing parties aren't your friend.

Attached: 50667af297060bf754aba203e97ab0c13d0b1050r1-365-651v2_hq.jpg (365x651, 21.14K)

Tarrant is a hero of glowniggers idiots who think he achieved something. he did but all he did was create a worse state for white people who want their countries to remain white

What country can I move to where superannuation doesn't exist? It's straight up theft and I'm over it

Gen X is the most complacent and insecure out of the big 3, post rel pic rel >>
Nah I'm getting an inheritance luv me booms simple as

Attached: 1647827155297.webm (1024x576, 1.26M)

the dumbest thing about tarrant is that he said he was killing invaders but killed a few muzzies. what about chinks? they are the real invades. we have millions of the cunts here.

Attached: Burwood (Australia).jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

>Hol up, finna no cap fr bussin bruh, ngl sus deadass vibing flex af lit shit nigga
>Slay it’s xtra fire mood, bet shook pogger, go off low key, i cant stan this yeet shade, that ain’t it chief, bread me

Attached: 1631288859093.jpg (998x1298, 501.23K)

that wasn't convenient yet for the people running things

Seethe more incoherent fags

was such an obvious false flag

have a (you) and fuck off. mum has din dins ready