Study Confirme Adult Male Gamers

A new report released today confirms that adult men who play video games are MASSIVE FAGGOTS that contribute nothing and waste endless hours daily anesthesizing themselves to prevent self improvement and GROWING THE FUCK UP.

OH HAI U MAN BABIES
> nb4 "durrrr I habs a keed"

Attached: IP_p4_1-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 159.15K)

Get out of here stalker

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.gif (618x348, 2.72M)

Based. Fuck gamers. I play one hour of SNES every other week and I still feel like a piece of shit. Imagine the fags putting in 2-3 hrs a day. Degenerate fucks, women hate that shit too.

Shut up woman

It also keeps killers, rapists, and other sorts of psychos stuck in their own room rather than fucking up things for the rest of us.

>caring about the opinion of women

>"No user, you can't just drop out! You must be gay! This can't catch on and is dramatically antisemitic"
Cringe as fuck and kike pilled

>when you have the same keyboard and headset as pajeet

Attached: Great White Kot.jpg (650x878, 83.98K)

GAYmers amirite?

>wanting to contribute to society
I guess slave genes do exist

Can you link to the study?

>nooo you can't just sit around playing video games you have to contribute to a subverted society that hates you
I don't think I will.

The pentagon blamed Nintendo the other day. When are you faggots going to blame yourself for fucking up the country?

Yeah I kind of want women to not think I’m a loser. Shill faggot, you will be put on trial someday.

White boys aren't propping up your economy or doing the tough shit on the job you don't want to do anymore. Deal with it.

>that contribute nothing

Not my problem, i dont care about society

Attached: 153358.jpg (1080x608, 58.82K)

>Why don't you have a job so we can take your earnings and spend them on Tyrone and single moms (most who got knocked up by Tyrone)?
Yeah, no thanks.

Attached: name my band.jpg (960x688, 50.53K)

>contributing to a sick modern world

All the games I liked I have either played to death, the communities died, or the devs ruined with balance changes. I got into reading as an alternative form of recreation and haven't had a single game installed on my computer for 6 months.

Attached: 71S8yI0MCtL.jpg (1000x1600, 169.93K)

Nice link sweetheart.

>caring about the opinion others have of you
holy shit you're the loser. Your whole life is probably a lie

And anyone cares because?
Mad because slaves are no longer working on the plantation?