Need Help Identifying 2 black males siccing pit bulls on cat

>Two black males caught siccing their pit bulls on cat in Philadelphia. Buddy the cat is fighting for his life after receiving surgery from this attack. There's a $1000 reward for anyone who can help identify these pieces of shit. Remember the dogs were made to do this, hopefully they can be saved from these monsters before it is too late. These two niggers deserve to get ass raped in prison for eternity for this shit. And they think their skin color is why we Hate them. Pssh. I'd be too happy to see these Dindus get caught..

youtu.be/_XJZ9tHmuRI

Any info will help tremendously.

Attached: Polish_20220325_011732559.png (745x390, 438.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gb0S-QQ5aHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>Philadelphia
Good luck nigger.

jaquarius michaels and exquizitine bublé-shwinzlough the 3rd

>Philadelphia
Might as well be demanding justice for similar shit happening in Africa.

They all look the same to me, sorry. Can't help.

Thanks I'll screenshot this and send it to police

youtu.be/Gb0S-QQ5aHk

The Quartering is offering a reward too.

Bump. Hope niggers burn.

Idk how to break this to you, but cctv footage is useless when the culprits are niggers. Even with proper lighting and full HD, you STILL can't recognize details on their dark ape faces. Even with state of the art AI recognition software, the computer will just tell you it's an image of a gorilla or orangutan. Not even joking
>t. Works in cybersecurity

I know it's a long shot. Got to try tho. It was in Frankfurt Philly

Attached: Polish_20220322_051456172.jpg (720x994, 318.33K)

It was on Granite Street in Frankfurt. They're probably locals.

Your not typically walking a dog a mile, so yeah they are most likely within a 6 block radius. I would get on Google maps and help if it wasn't 230am

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

I hope you are able to find them and murder them user...and the shitbull too.

>Find this specific piece of sand on the beach

I hate living in Philadelphia. The niggers here are so unbelievably bad and aggressive the city is ruined. But hey we got diversity.

Come on down to Philly for your cheesesteak and carjacking.

You think your area is bad try living here and research how shitty Philly actually is. Id rather live in kiev

Blacks are a different species than Homo Sapiens.
They are Homo Erectus.
Once you realize and understand this fact, their behaviors go from strange and mysterious, to obvious.
Blacks are a completely different species than modern humans.
If a chimpanzee or a gorilla was walking down the street towards you, would you feel safe and relaxed?
Obviously not. You would be on guard.
Jews have set loose these creatures upon western civilization to destroy the most successful and productive race of humans on the planet.
It’s a literal crime against humanity to be forced to live among this dangerous species.

Attached: 4DBE0FB3-FE80-4A0C-A9F9-7F193AACECFE.jpg (309x400, 29.89K)

What if we just encourage people to minecraft every pit bull owner in philly?

Don't try to identify the nogs then, brainiac cyber security wunderkind.
Identify the dogs

isn't the tiny one a woman?

>Id rather live in kiev
New Orleans is the same. Niggers are completely out of control.