/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1106

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar24

▶Latest
> Russian landing ship “Orsk" damaged, possibly sunk at anchor in Berdyansk
>Sergei Shoigu not seen in public for 2 weeks
>Nato to boost forces in eastern Europe
>Russia moving to phase of protracted bombardment of cities due to failure of initial campaign to encircle & seize major cities - ISW
>Ukrainian forces conducted successful localized counterattacks northwest of Kyiv
>Possibility RU forces in Iprim & Bucha may become cut off
>Russian missile hits closed shopping mall in capital, killing 8. Site being used to store military vehicles.
>Ukrainian forces in Mariupol refuse Russian offer to surrender
>The US pledges to support its NATO allies if they put troops in Ukraine, but rules out troop deployments
>War will likely descend into phase of bloody stalemate that could last for months - ISW
>Andrey Paliy, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, killed by Ukrainian forces in Mariupol
>Russia claims to have used a Kinzhal hypersonic missile
>Commander of the Russian 8th Combined Army, Lt General Andrey Mordvichev KIA at Kherson Airport
>This is the 6th Russian General KIA (worst loss senior command since ww2)
>Dozens killed in missile strike on Ukrainian forces barracks near Mykolaiv
>Azov battalion kill Mjr General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motor rifle div, in Mariupol

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1647808687552.png (755x960, 252.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/d/aAcBXs
files.catbox.moe/4vbb0n.mp4
youtu.be/b2mlqC-c6Cw?t=64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inorganic

fraud thread

Attached: .png (1000x750, 1.36M)

Just like your axewound, YWNBAW

I'd love to kick a spammy kacap in the head.

Just take a few steps, run up, then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little vodka nigger flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and choking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over his shill ruble head and laugh wholeheartedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy.

He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic kacap life.

Attached: .png (418x587, 447.21K)

Attached: IMG_20220322_172118_725.jpg (421x519, 21.53K)

honestly you can convert dead russians to pork very effectively

Russian news reporters on the ground reporting there are 7000 Ukranian soldiers still left in Mariupol

>According to the @wargonzo project, there are still up to 7,000 neo-Nazis in the city. Half of them are units of the 36th brigade, 56th brigade and 17th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the rest are Azov and Terodefense. Most of the militants are concentrated in the industrial zones.

well call me stupid or whatever but I still don't get it. why does this hohol on the left wear a pagan larp patch, a neo nazi patch (circled), and whatever the middle one is.

Also what's the patch on the right guys rifle....?

Attached: sdfgd.png (1920x810, 1.22M)

But you can convert them into chicken

>A FUCKING STREET

Why are hohols like this?
gofile.io/d/aAcBXs

Send another
Russian General Yakov Resantsev kia

Attached: 20220325_081650.jpg (1061x1456, 157.41K)

You if they flew really low and dropped soldiers in these balls they could completely do away with paratroopers.

Attached: 20140620_111651-1.jpg (4128x2322, 2.39M)

Attached: 1648175123428.png (825x827, 38.87K)

Tы пpocтo дoлбaёб

3 days ago it was 1000 kek.

The 3000 Azov fighters? What about the 7000 nazis? We are bravely marching against the 12000 Hitlerites. The 20 thousand satanists have all surrendered to our superior forces.

Considering their target prioritisation, they consider every Ukrainian a "neo-nazi".

ah yes, chickens wouldn't mind either, means russians can really diversify your diet

Why doesn't this general report on Ukrainian losses? Is this thread biased?

lol nice meme faggot

Industrial zone meaning azovstahl? No way.

Perfection

Maybe Ukranians should'nt be such child trafficking nazis....think about it for a second

>Is this thread biased?
Unironically yes. If you want it the other way, go to /chug/. If you want it to be unbiased, sucks to be you

literally why does it matter? soldiers wear dumb shit like skull masks

Russian numbers are pure bullshit and the ones being reported by oryx are discussed.

Attached: Lt Col Alexander Olegovich Koshel Untermensch.jpg (1272x870, 322.66K)

Some new kino footage of Russian armor being btfo

files.catbox.moe/4vbb0n.mp4

Russians did not take Azovstal.

Why don't you post them? What's impeding you?

Feel free? It's just Russia keeps reporting Ukrainian 'losses' that end up either being blatantly exaggerated or outright wrong.

Like that retarded chart that has their kill count higher than the injured for every Ukrainian faction.

I saw someone on chug talking about it being azov hq, but might've been larp

>pic from the first day

Attached: 1645733721819.jpg (992x558, 75.88K)

Neither should the Russians.
It's supposed to have been leveled completely.

>Tы пpocтo дoлбaёб

huh?

Attached: wrefg.png (916x482, 43.38K)

youtu.be/b2mlqC-c6Cw?t=64

Azov is holding that area yes, according to this Russian map

Attached: photo_2022-03-25_07-57-04.jpg (1280x765, 268.8K)

cant fit many inside a plane

Why don't you retard kids take your zog propaganda threads back to /k/ where it belongs.
Delusional hohol thumping debiles.

I'm sorry for my fellow kiwi, he's probably a maori anyway

Attached: iq.png (901x554, 36.64K)

It means "You are simply a retard"

>You are just a dumbass
checks out

Planning another write-up today exposing /chug/. Can you think of any other techniques they/Russian shills use that are worth writing about?

Attached: .webm (416x240, 1.85M)

Why do the evil white nationalist globohomo shills keep pretending that the unprecedently successfull russian advance is stalled?

Attached: 20220325_092351.jpg (2039x1830, 131.68K)

>heh not posting unverifiable information is something only a shill would do

>chug
>unbiased
so tiresome

Ah so you admit /uhg/ is a circlejerk echo chamber full of disillusioned shills. /chug/ is an echo chamber too but it is a fact that despite their heavy losses, incompetency on intelligence and logistics, they're still gaining ground albeit painstakingly slow and with heavy losses. But it is Vatnik doctrine to achieve their objectives no matter the sacrifices. Just look at Chechnya.

We do post them you retard, it's oryx in the op.

>France
You fuck kids.

>Tajik
Native language for most russians.

oh no not a write-up what will putin do now

Also Russians seem to blatantly one up Russian losses reported by Ukraine which are already exaggerated. Russians don't even consider numbers of pre war Ukrainian equipment they just care about their reported number being higher than the one reported by Ukraine

unironically glowie

Attached: Screenshot at 2022-03-25 08-25-01.png (1920x1080, 519.14K)

just curious

>7000 still left
>but hey guys we took mariupol!

Why do /chug/ niggers get upset when you say “baking”? Someone says it all the time and it sends /chug/ into a frenzy. What’s wrong with making the next thread?

anger-trolling
spamming(?) idk the term
misdirection
whataboutism

just from the top of my head

Attached: pre.jpg (844x947, 47.68K)

Read my post again, ESL slovak

>nooooo only lahta curators are allowed to make new threads you cant do that!!!

Both sides are full of shit including most here. Don't pretend Ukrainians and Lugenpresse don't do it as well to bolster their narrative.

Whataboutism is a bit overdone IMO. Plan on writing about some of the others.
>misdirection
Can you give an example?

>tajik detected
чypкa дoлбaёб

Cvck license cvck os

kek it's not my daily driver btw, I couldn't help it though

Sick OS... but you know you don't exactly got everything there to put it mildy

>Don't pretend Ukrainians and Lugenpresse don't do it as well to bolster their narrative.
That's exactly what I said
>Russians seem to blatantly one up
Russian losses reported by Ukraine which are already exaggerated

Totenkopf is not neonazi, germans/prussians started to use this symbol long before SS. Jesus christ, read a fucking book you retard, or go to chug to circle jerk with trannies.