US Colonies

Australia must pay their dues for US protection.

Attached: 1648183422016.png (592x711, 135.09K)

>wall of text

tldr Australia is the Italy of the south pacific and will two-time everyone and still manage to maintain cultural hegemony over the brainwashed retards of the world, who will flock here to experience our "verdant nature" and "exceptional wildlife"

Time to tax all the deadbeats

>wall of text

Nah, we'll just distance ourselves from you and move closer to chynah

We pay Canberra to pretend that your feelings matter.
Nobody else likes you here

Australia is more strategically important to the US than Taiwan... You've used us like a vassal state for years, now come protect us.

We’ll support the USA as long as china says we should

Nah baby we're hopping on the china train for short time profit and long term geopolitical problems

Given your fight with China over coal causing power outages in their cities. I think you already choose your side in WW3.

>Ukrainian courage
No. I don't admire guys like that at all but I'll give props to Hezbollah for pissing in the kikes cereal in 2006. Or the Taliban for that matter. Those guys are pretty cool. Ukrainians barely lasted a month.

hope you're ready for the battle of guadalcanal, they've just leased their port to Chyna

Attached: file.png (740x600, 751.97K)

Lehmann must be from Israel.

Fuck off mate the yanks are bro tier and the only country in the world aside from here I'd willingly fight or die for.

Pretty sure it's a kike referring to Israel

muttmerica is a golem of Israel, plus less than 50% of kids are white, who exactly are you fighting for? Enrique Lopez and his ten kids or mr Goldstein?

what's the alternative?

We are all going to be a part of the new Oceania no matter what we think.

>muttmerica is a golem of Israel
Bullshit. Only in some places. If you actually go there and meet real Americans or live there or spend time in the country they are the best people there are. They are our ONLY bulwark left against globohomo and if they go down we all do. Don't confuse American citizens with their shit zog government.

you sound demoralized, maybe get off Any Forums?

Isn't it a democracy? Are you saying that democracy is totally useless?

America isn't a democracy. It's a republic. Their electoral system is amazing at a local and state level and vastly superior to ours in every single way. At a local and state level they can experience absolute freedom if they live in the right state.
You never hear about what places like rural Oregon or have any clue the levels of freedom that exist in places like Florida, New Hampshire, Indiana, Colorado, Nevada etc etc etc. Unless you go there you would never really know what it's like but I can tell you right now New Hampshire is white mans heaven.