Any Forums here's a tip for your mental health if it's bad

Go to a state park or just some random woods. It will help your mental health. Nothing is better for me than walking through the woods for hours.

Attached: 1648159054706.jpg (976x980, 201.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ujfJpKV2McQ?t=171
youtube.com/watch?v=0LrxYds2UNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HARE KRISHNA

youtu.be/ujfJpKV2McQ?t=171

only place worth using hallucinagens in. no politics, no weird noise, nothing manmade. a man and his beingness.

George Harrison never gets the praise he deserves

shove your hippie jew shrooms up your ass faggot

Attached: bigfoot.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

I love George so much. I hope he's sitting nicely with the divine. youtube.com/watch?v=0LrxYds2UNE
Agreed. The woods however are very spiritual for me along with that tho. Just stopping for a second and taking it all end. No goal in-sight.

OP gets it. An even better way to set things back into perspective is a straight week of camping, without electronics. Leave your faggy little device at home or turn it the fuck off.
kys
Don't encourage that faggot.

I mean all of the Beatles are shit but George Harrison is probably the shittiest. Either him or Paul McCartney.

I used to use psychedelics a lot back in the day. I can't be too against it. However I no longer require it, my high is from the nature itself a lot of the times now.
Paul was better than John and Ringo for that matter(he is underrated tho) you're on crack. However I don't even really care for most of the Beatles stuff aside from George and Paul.

Paul died sometime ago, what we have now is just a clone

I've lived in a few cities and second this. You'll leave nature with a newfound clarity.

>However I no longer require it, my high is from the nature itself a lot of the times now.
See, you get it.

Kek you're not luring anyone today you fucking psycho. Go kill some rabbits instead.

;)

>innawoods
Skinwalker hands typed this post

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 5.48K)

Ignore this guy. Wendigos are a myth, come to the woods. Plan a long trip of course and leave your cellphones and tablets at home.

stay away from the skateparks, you turbo faggots. The kids are bad enough cutting in & getting under foot but the last thing we need are more autists to compound the issue

>walking through the woods for hours

Attached: 1648191266722.jpg (782x520, 130.24K)

Won't work for me. State parks are basically deserts for me.

how do we meme it so city kids go to the wilderness and die in a bus?

>t. Mentally ill boomer with a gut

Aussie need more dopamine.
Live out west? One thing I've learned from travelling the U.S. is that nothing west of the Mississippi matters.