Why are they all such faggots?

Why are they all such faggots?

Attached: Flag-Australia.jpg (800x400, 27.5K)

commonwealth bugs have no idea how to behave when the queen is dead

it's true

Attached: qr-btc-5x5.png (591x591, 58.09K)

Because they post intentionally cryptic shit designed to have you project meaning onto it to signal exploitable insecurities

Crikey

Attached: proofs.png (599x491, 113.56K)

>Why are they all such faggots?
Penal colony
Homosexuality and prison go hand in hand.

How many kids are you federal agents planning on immolating this weekend?

Fluoride in the water

how did a penal colony turn out to be so successful?

Attached: 1648087938366.png (660x574, 51.49K)

>successful
We're not. Faggots dig holes and sold the rocks. And put all the money in housing while also wasting most of it on bullshit jewish tricks.
>Australia the lucky country

answer me

Attached: 1647675941655.jpg (656x611, 137.2K)

how come other countries, with the equal or more natural resources, which weren't founded by penal colonies, were less successful than Australia?
I would say we are reasonably successful... Decent education, good health care, decent wages, strong agricultural sector.
Do you think we should be doing more?

Good looking men and a preponderance of bushes to get fucked by them in?

If it helps any I like to go to faggot parades and stand as far away as I can and toss rocks. They never know where they are coming from and I've never been caught. Everyone should do this.

tell that to one of us blokes at Bunnings you silly goose I'll fuck you up

>Decent education,
Brainwashing
>good health care,
I suppose. But know you must 'trust' the ((science))
>decent wages,
Everything is expensive as fuck + our tax brackets are fucking pathetic
>strong agricultural sector.
Boy i love pesticides and other bullshit in my food and water

Also this country had a lot of jewish influence during it's founding days. That's why everything is so gay. It took time but this country has become a dystopian nightmare.

what country are you comparing Australia to? I would say our standard of living is very good compared to a lot of other countries.

>how come other countries, with the equal or more natural resources
Early Australia was still white people. Africa got jewed earlier than us then got chinked.

7% of the first fleet convicts were jewish

I have had more trade in and around Bunnings than anywhere else. One minute I am compqring wallpaper swatches, the next I am like a pig on a spit full of musk and man yoghurt. Hardware stores are great if you want to find reliable tols for your He-cunt.

I'm comparing Australia to alternate Australia if we didn't waste it's potential. Most countries in the worlds are fucked, just fucked in different ways.

Yeah it's why there is so much nepotism here. It's even worse now with the nonwhites

Yes, I agree there we have a lot of potential.
Every country has issues, we just have far less than others.

my brother use to be a huge chad. a nigger slayer from the special forces, incredibly redpilled, he was my hero.

then he met a girl, moved to australia and started the family life. he turned from a niggerslayer into someone that begs me to get vaxxed everyday.

your country turned him into a faggot normie.

Sorry for your loss.

Attached: file.png (800x1107, 793.36K)

Also don't forget our politicians are mostly freemasons/pedos. Why else would they keep the info under lock and key?
>you don't need privacy if you have nothing to hide
These fucks shill this gay ass backwards nigger tier jewish trickery mantra because they project their crimes into the people.
>port author info locked for decades then extended longer