Does anyone else hate Russia and the subhumans that inhabit that cold desolate wasteland?

Does anyone else hate Russia and the subhumans that inhabit that cold desolate wasteland?

Attached: 1646239705566.webm (482x848, 1.43M)

I don't trust any creature who lives in temperatures where blood can freeze and doesn't die

Before this conflict I had no strong opinion on Ukraine. Now I hope the country fucking burns. Your leader is a joke, your failed state after 2014 is a joke, you should of rose up after the coup, now you've let the chickens come home to roost. And your gay fucking forced conflict is messing with my life you shitheads.

>failed state after 2014 is a joke
How was Ukraine prior to 2014 tell me please since you know so much about the country

>And your gay fucking forced conflict is messing with my life you shitheads.
Blame Russia then you retard.

Read about the color revolution, Soros, and then suck a fucking Ukrainian gypsie dick you shill.

Attached: 1519513149858.jpg (3755x5760, 3.86M)

>you should of rose up after the coup

should've* but please don't be mad. it sounds the same in every english speaking country and it's really not an error except to pedantic OCD autistic turbofags like me

revolution to take away power from who? Russians?

Looks like he should have ducked out earlier to save face.

Attached: 1646362356062.jpg (250x250, 10.38K)

And give it to who? Jews?

the jewish influence is across all of the world and there's no escape

No I’m not retarded this war has been planned for a great reset so the rich get richer and you stay broke

rent free

sneed

Attached: tzeench kike nurgle vax aids.jpg (404x521, 147.41K)

cope and dilate troons kys.
you will burn in eternity

Attached: 1648135599521.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

No.

faggot leaf under the yoke of trudeau

Most of us hate russian subhumans on this board

daddy putin is not going to save you from the coof mandates, you giganigger

>Russia

No, it's a sign of low intelligence or weak character to be whipped into a state of "hatred" on command. This attempt to "cancel" Russia and instigate a limited war is just a distraction from the complete treason that the money printing and covid restrictions are. If you're truly angry at Russia... you're an enemy of America. You're a useful idiot and you'll allow yourself to be whatever tool the enemies of America want.

they are subhumans yes, but irrational hate doesn't help.

We must destroy oligarchy everywhere and set people free with guidance and rationality.

>If you're truly angry at Russia... you're an enemy of America
So if I like Russia then I'm an ally of America?
What kind of fucking bullshit logic is this? I think all the high fructose corn syrup is getting to your brain dude.