I think the pro Ukraine shills gave up and went to /k lol it’s a crap fest in there

I think the pro Ukraine shills gave up and went to /k lol it’s a crap fest in there
>no
>wrong
>source?

Attached: A7049540-9611-4BEC-9677-A1D130966E74.jpg (640x928, 128.83K)

did he fall on it? that would take a LOT of force to get through his glute

Atleast the third one missed.

Hes so butthurt

I imagine he jumped off a bale of hay or something. One time I had to shit really bad I went to climb off the hay bales and slipped and fell. Shit myself when I hit the ground :(

Yeah. My guess would be that a ladder or hayloft was involved. No way to fall on a pichfork unless you're at least 6 feet off the ground

Fuck you Carlos

No we are still here and are staying here. Keep seething incel

Attached: russianincel2.png (800x517, 319.11K)

fake and btfo...this is just your average American redneck.

>/k
get the fuck off this website, newfag retard shill

To be fair, if I was going to get any part of my body impaled by a pitchfork, the ass would be the place

Attached: winner.png (250x244, 89.57K)

That Ghost of Kiev shit really fucked with them, huh?

that is unfortunate

Yea, everyone moved to \k, only jews supporters and muslim nigers lovers shilling \pol. Damn, trylly big reset. Zog wins

Kek

Attached: 7B0477F4-7424-407E-91CC-C952ACF7CBDD.png (679x370, 19.28K)

Half the posts there are just seething poles sticking out like a sore thumb and not even bothering to type proper english

Got it fixed

Attached: 1647067227170.jpg (768x1024, 81.22K)

k has become a subreddit of pol. 90% of all threads are political. And they all tell you to trust the narrative.

I started a thread asking how they can trust the same government who on a daily basis wishes to take away their guns. They told me to be quiet.

Someone post the French fag who an heroed by jumping from his apartment and spent the last agonizing hour of his life rectally impaled by a concrete bollard.
This is now a gore thread btw.

I’m pretty sure there’s plenty of bluepilled Americans too. It’s always been a bunch of military/police bootlickers and consoomers arguing about a difference in .5” height in optics mounts and talking about how much they long to shoot someone

I seriously saw someone saying “vote the person not the party” yesterday like a retarded boomer

because we already told you that isn't true in this thread: why do you think you can tell Americans how their country is? Do you know what state laws are?