It's honestly beautiful

...to see trannies suffer depression, dysfunction, and death. Call me a monster, a sociopath, and autist, all are applicable, and two of the three are, all things considered, most likely true, but there's an undeniably delicious schadenfreude that comes from observing a gloriously horrific trainwreck. When that trainwreck happens to be a person, the laughs which can be milked from the unfortunate events comprising his or her life are, well... limited only by how long it takes for the troon in question to inevitably off itself.

From the earliest days of human history, the idea of a man in women's clothing has been inherently funny. In Western literature, Eastern fables, and dramas the world over, men dressed in feminine garments are cast never as heroes, like their counterparts, women in mens' clothing (think Mulan) sometimes are, but rather as deceivers. Bumbling at best, and vicious at worst, these men who've forsaken their innate biological and mental rigidity for the light pleasures of femininity are rightly derided.

In the modern world, too, this fact of troondom is evident. All trannies are, without exception, chasing hedged-bet happiness on the basis of feminine flights of fancy. Anyone and everyone recognizes men who are too weak to handle manhood, who've fled from the trials of masculine existence to imagined security. Because that's what trannies are, really, they're weak. Like women, they want to be protected, but, unlike women, they have nothing to offer men. They cannot bear children, they certainly aren't fit to raise them, and their cowardice marks them as insignificant intellectually, and laughable physically.

There are no troon philosophers, there are no troon kings, there are only weaklings who suffer the pains of existence poorly, unable to bear the bridle of man's struggle, and too cowardly to face existence without delusion.

Attached: lbg-19680_xl.jpg (521x900, 95.48K)

You will never be a real man

fun fact: you are just as ill as the trannies.

Really? I just ignore and sage their posts like I do with the chinks and jews. They thrive off infamy and hate and give as much effort as an insect or less. So let them shrivel up and waste away like an earthworm or potted plant. FIGURATIVELY.

Stfu man the best fuck i had with a submissive tranny and fembois.

Even better then chicks.

My First gay experience was on tren.

more tren more men

Nooooo they're the embodiment of polar opposites! The holy marriage, the alchemical magnum opus, the great work or rebis! I'm an adept of hermes!

Attached: Symbolic-Parallels-Between-Rebis-and-Hermaphroditus.jpg (560x315, 55.2K)

Yes, I'm aware of that. The difference is that autism is a superpower.

Yep even low dose of tren makes me install grindr right away.

Trannies, cds and fembois are toys for Real man.

muh philosopher's stone

fag and doper. sad.
I always heard czech was a degenerate shithole filled with nothing but addicts and prostitutes. I guess it's true.

Unironically have sex. Im russian btw.

die from aids unironically

I wont Die from AIDS.

You wont have sex.

Sneed.

>have sex
How Russian of you, wouldn't expect an animal to understand values beyond sex and food.

What's that? :-/

Good luck, because you're gonna have to take tren your whole life now unless you want saggy estrogen tits and a fat unnatural belly.
You're not having sex, you're sticking your dick in a infected poop hole. You will eventually die, having lived a miserable life. None of your genetic code will surive, because you are a faggot. And then you will burn in hell for your degeneracy.

A concentrated friction modifier formulated specifically for INSTANTLY eliminating torque converter lock-up shudder

Nope i am clean now and no tits.
I know my shit lmao.

Stop sneeding and stfu

You will die like the rest :)

Attached: use 8ch instead you fucking mong.png (280x280, 72.47K)

This only furthered my opinion that slavs are unintelligent sex crazed barbarians, despite being half slavic myself.

having sex with men when you're a man isn't an accomplishment

It's not Slavs, that much I can confirm. The Russian people, and the Russians specifically, are unimaginably retarded. Their men drink themselves to death by the age of sixty, and their women are no better. The majority of Russians suffer from FAS, and it doesn't take a genius to discern why.

>thinking you're the opposite gender and cutting off your own genitalia
Vs
>having right wing opinions

Yeah we are almost identical kek

Morally yes, and biologically yes. Men will accept sex from almost every woman, or person, in the case of gays. Women are to be achieved, men are the ones who are supposed to seek the women. So when two seekers, two gay men meet, and have sex. No one has been achieved, because both are degenerates who could get easy "sex" from eachother.

Attached: thanos.jpg (1000x1250, 197.63K)

It's really not that bad. There are plenty of staight people who fail at life and embarass their families, we blend right in.

I support people with bad genes removing the from the gene pool. It autuoeugenics.

cringe

Serbs, Bosnians, Russians, and Czechs fall into this category. I myself am half Bulgarian, which fall into the civilized slavs category. As the british noted of the Bulgarians in WW1 "The Bulgarians fight like gentlemen, much like the british."

It really is that bad. Straight people who fail at life do not bear unmistakable marks of shame as though they are symbols of achievement.

You clearly haven't met many people, user.

There's a subtle difference between a former hooker prancing about with lewd tattoos and a man parading about as a woman and demanding that all others treat him as one. I laugh at both, and give quarter to neither.

you’re sick, and your life is obviously a misserable void, when you fap only bilis goes out. You have no soul and never will know whar having one feels like. I’m tired of your kind making of /pol this inssuferable pot of bitterness full of losers like you. You’re no better than a fucking tranny. You should be already dead and make pol a better place.

You're nobody. All you can do is make threads where you put your delusions of grandeur on display. If you took your LARP into the real world, you would, at most, murder-rape some black tranny hooker nobody will care to go looking for.