Craft beer is for liberal faggots

Prove me wrong

Attached: 81F64541-7DA4-4B45-86BF-D8EF46DED8BF.jpg (1005x1213, 75.58K)

Yes and so is your iPhone

Ur a faghot, faggit

So was your idol Steve Jobs

beer is for fat faggots

all amounts of alcohol are harmful. overpaying is just extra retarded

I enjoy a good Blue Moon myself, or Red Stripe when I can find it. Any place with Guinness on tap I'll usually try one. As far as craft beer goes, this place near here had a beer that was "aged in whiskey barrels" and was like 14.5%, tasted like shit but knocked me on my ass.

>craft beer
Just say beer is for faggots.

real men drink bud

Caring about what other people drink is obscenely retarded and a complete waste of time.

Don't care, apple stock has made me a rich man.

Craft beards

of all things to connect with other people your beard has to the be the gayest thing

Attached: 1646590607523.gif (500x249, 568.92K)

Where is their style and individual flair? they're all cookie cutter.

I have yet to find a beer that I liked.

Attached: whisky.png (600x600, 229.79K)

Well duh, beards are for men.

shaving is slaving

Good job Forrest. Enjoy your AIDS.

>I have yet to find a beer that I liked.

Answer a few short questions and I might be able to help you, I've tried at least a thousand beers. Which smell is your preference? pretend you were forced to pick one or the other

>do you like sweet peppers or spicy peppers?
>do you prefer the smell of cut grass or fried mushrooms?
>do you prefer something that tastes smokey or smooth?

Am I the only one who notices all the shill and disinfo posts start with an ios pic id?

all major american brands of beer have corn syrup in them
budwiser is made with rice
all american beers except craft beers are shit

>hey bro, are you here for the r/PozzedAndBearded meet-up? we're gonna down a few IPAs then take an uber to Ukraine!

I like craft beer.?fuck off with your piss water. Good craft beer is the best

No one cares if you don't indulge into the hard spirits you a fag and kys

How long is your beard and how short is the chin it hides?

Literaly just hipsters and special snowflakes are into craft beers and bars that sell them are accommodated to please those kind by atrocious prices and weird ambient, which led me to believe that "craft beer" is just another fools tax.

Attached: 7vvqk4dvh1j61.jpg (494x484, 22.28K)

Attached: landerbrau.jpg (643x460, 68.93K)

>beards can hide chins
you can see directly through a soi beard are you like 12

What's wrong, user? You don't think those are some good beards?

I only drink hard liquor.

lagers, belgians are my drinks of choice, though an ipa can be delightful when i’m enjoying something greasy and want a high ibv with less body. it’s possible to enjoy things without over obsessing about it the way soibois do

spicy
mushrooms
I'm leaning towards smokey but, that's only because I don't fully know what you mean by "taste smooth"

Attached: schoolgirl whisky drunk.jpg (768x593, 83.88K)

Despite the hype, beer is an acquired taste (so are most alcoholic drinks actually). I know a lot of people who 'like' beer but only drink the most watered down mass produced shit with 0 proper taste, those are the ones who just kinda got used to it.
I hated beer and thought it's a very bland and unenjoyable drink until I tried out Czech and Belgian beers, and a few craft ones. Since then I usually drink pilsners and 1-2 craft for experimenting every now and then.
Most craft beer fags arepretentious cunts tho.
At the end of the day, if you tried out a few beers and cannot bear the taste, it's just not for you mate. Despite what the shills say it's not for everyone and it's totally fine that way.

dunno user. i like beer, and there is a world of difference between budweiser/michelob etc and the local beers (eugene ore area). i spent a couple summers in MO and it was such a weird change, it was all run of the mill domestics and maybe a boulevard or similar.

the only problem of course is that all these twats seem to make are shitty IPA's with as much hops and highest IBU possible.
porters/stouts/sours are definitely under appreciated.

judging from yer pic though, it would be way more accurate to say 'IPA' vs 'craft' (because again, hipsters seem to love their god damn hoppy monstrosities -- but i don't see nearly the same amount of porters or stouts)

Some craft beers are good, but if beer is part of your identity then you're a degenerate faggot.

Attached: 1641517230931.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

have the corporate beer goyim. drink your piss water.

Beer is for faggots. Hops has epic amounts of estrogenic compounds. Don’t drink. Or if you must avoid hops like you would avoid consuming excreta.

I moved back to PA after many long years on the west coast and now all I drink is Yuengling. It's really the best beer from here to California.

men that are afraid to shave are slack jawed faggots and you cannot convince me otherwise

Attached: -3173451318639292361.jpg (500x334, 65.26K)

Not wrong, it's just beer with too much hops and a higher price tag. All tastes the same.