America lost all their recent wars

America lost all their recent wars.
Americans lose vietnam and did lose Iraq. The Iraqi government is an Iranian puppet and Afghanistan is controlled by the Taliban.
Assad controls Syria and ISIS controls Libya.
What makes you think america can win Ukraine? this is a real, honest question

Attached: ukraine putin.jpg (1079x1228, 622.37K)

"lost", no useless eaters died so fat cats could make a killing, stupid frog.

Attached: efb.jpg (800x1200, 144.53K)

The ukrainian situation is lost, but the ukrainians fought much more fiercely that the US ever would. They were probably the best europe had to offer in terms of military prowess. Remember: the US NEVER faced an actual standing army with missile superiority

you lost 4% of your population in WW1, you lost that worse than the USA ever, even though you claim you won.

>They were probably the best europe had to offer in terms of military prowess
Pssh Russians can't even invent a mop. All of eastern Europe is pathetic and the Anglos would mop the floor with Russians.

You wouldn't fare any better than the russians if it was you who invaded ukraine. Well, maybe you would because you would just indiscriminately blast their cities without even setting up an humanitarian corridor.

And? I wouldn't go to make friends.

Attached: ulysses-grant-2.png (1200x1200, 507.94K)

Hollywood???

Attached: 1647954164618.gif (220x164, 1.91M)

The USA of 2022 is on the same level militarily in all fronts except for technology, that's literally the only thing that separates us from them... you can argue against this all you want but when you look at it objectively for what it is, the statement is not wrong. Such is the bitter truth of our current times, and to add to it I'd be willing to bet that China's military is just as impotent.

Well, they russians kind of did, there's even footage of them rescuing citizens from the middle of hotspots in Mariupol. If they wanted to go scorched earth, they could have leveled all their cities in a week.

Attached: 1647468041775.webm (854x480, 2.66M)

It’s not about holding territory. It’s about plundering wealth and reminding everyone that you can put up huge k:d ratios. Who cares if a country is controlled by your enemies if they are too weak to actually strike at you?

>noooo s-stfu

Attached: 1514216436488.png (686x798, 32.68K)

Guys, I can't tell if everything that's happening is orchestrated, or if everyone in power is retarded.

The USA win wars, but fails at occupation. Because you can't occupy a vastly different culture unless you are willing to be cruel and ruthless. Americans are good people.

a plane crashed in a tower in the usa

if a plane can crash in new york, surely a ballistic missile can too

This. We can steamroll in an invasion, but we don't have the stomach to do what's necessary to actually occupy and pacify a people since WW2.

I'm leaning towards retarded

Are you a refugee?

If America had invaded they would have bombed Chernobyl
Also image Americans giving Iraqi civilians prior warning, ceasefires so they can leave, and delivering humanitarian aid, lol

Took you 5 months to destroy iraqs army dickhead, not much of a steamroll, not to mention you left before even attempting to take Baghdad

We can't which is why we won't fight them.

It's really weird. All of human history, and we decide now that we can change hearts and minds by being nice and bringing "democracy." Fucking jews really subverted everything after WW2, even our most badass soldiers talk about "diplomacy" with muslims who want nothing but blood.

Yeah '91 Gulf War coalition forces invaded Iraq and trounced at the time world's 4th largest Army. 147 coalition dead to enemy action versus 25k+ dead Iraqis. It was an absolute coalition victory. In '03 we did it in 1 month.

I think that generation and boomers swallowed the holocaust pill because they need a justification for the horrendous shit they did in Europe.