Redpill me on Anti Depressants

>Ween myself off anti depressants even though doctor told me not to
>Feel in pain and suicidal
>But my ED is gone and my dick is back to normal
Can someone explain the chemistry behind why mood stabilisers always have the side effect of basically sterilising you?

Attached: 63c0a45f268fd2b7280b923043faefde.jpg (718x451, 58.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugcq6FWmNI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAOIs or SSRIs?

Anti-depressants work by basically killing your emotions to the point that you feel hollow inside, and it's supposed to make you feel better because hey, at least you're not thinking about suicide anymore, except when you do, and you realize that you don't feel better in the slightest, and in fact feel worse because of it.
I've taken a few different anti-depressants, but the last one I took was Xanax back in High School, and it made me feel like complete shit. Also when I stopped taking it, I felt as though everything was completely joyless for almost an entire year before I started feeling okay again. Psychiatrists basically trick parents into getting their children on expensive drugs to help them cope with how horrible the world is so they can make money. You may as well be chemically castrating yourself though, because I also remember my libido also being killed by it as well.

Attached: 1635966865531.png (548x803, 130.42K)

xanax is anti anxiety; huge difference. Mostly taken by niggers and wiggers for the effects, but it is effective in stopping panic attacks

Then I guess I got prescribed the wrong medicine for the luls. Nice to know I was taking anti-anxiety medicine for my depression. Goes to show how much psychiatrists actually give a shit about the 13 to 15-year-olds they're prescribing this shit to.

Attached: 1636004649248.png (548x503, 123.04K)

>More people are on anti-depressants than any other time in history
>More people identify as depressed than any other time in history

That's the only redpill you need. This is of course mostly a western phenomenon.

>using them in the first place
You fell for the meme, you have to climb back out of the deep psych well you put yourself in by trusting (((doctors)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugcq6FWmNI8
today you learn

I've honestly heard that a shit ton of zoomers identify as having depression just so they can pretend it's a personality for them. Depression is much more than just being sad sometimes, but the influx of Twitter and TikTok zoomies actually want depression for pity points, I guess

No doctor gave you xanax for depression when you were 13. You're lying and you're probably 13 now faggot.

Do not go back on anti-depressants unless you are legit on the verge of suicide and it's the only thing that will save your life. If you are depressed exercise. Still depressed? Exercise more and get a dog, the cute and goofy kind. Exercise till you want to throw up, exercise till you can't move anymore. Exercise till you can't feel that deep hidden rage anymore. Then laugh at your goofy ass dog and you to can have a nice sleep snuggle. This is the way.

I was on SSRIs and it turned me into a zombie and I had an incident where I was a little drunk and slightly sad about something and just started slashing my arm with a box cutter. I used to cut but it had been like 6 years since I did it and was able to stop on my own. I also used to only cut myself like a few times(6-10 cuts). This time I was just so numb and the cutting didn't make me feel better. So i filled my entire left arm with light cuts, no veins or anything. Lucky for me the box cutter was dull or it could have been really bad. I don't mess with them anymore. Never cut myself again either. The SSRIs always eventually made it worse.

Fuck off, Bongtard. As if some fish and chips fuck would know my life better than I do.

>actual e621 file naming scheme
Based user I'm going to find that and jack off my functional undepressed penis

Attached: Click.jpg (1600x1200, 266.24K)

I was put on abilify for depression at 12 years old, you don't know what you're talking about, retard. Go watch your wife get raped by pakis or something

Anxiety is obviously tied to depression. They likely thought since you were a anxious ball of fear that by getting rid of your anxiety you'll be less depressed.

I honestly never cut myself because I was too afraid to do it. I did it maybe once, and only really nicked my arm by doing it. But back when I was in school, that's what all the emo kids were doing, so I have a feeling a lot of people who did it just wanted to fit in. Not saying you did it for attention though.

Ironically enough I'm far more anxious than I am depressed nowadays, but back then it was definitely the reverse. It's been so long I don't remember any of the conversations I had, but I do know I would essentially lie to therapists because I didn't trust them not telling my parents about my suicidal thoughts.

it actually do be like that in murrica

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHAAHA.jpg (632x1005, 253.5K)

You shouldn't be given medicine for depression as a teenager. You're a fucking teenager, you're suppose to express every feeling a human can have because you're developing and experiencing emotions you haven't normally felt as new responsibilities are given to you. The only case in which you'd be given some kind of anti-depressant is if you were consistently traumatized as a child, but if that's the case you'd be on anti-psychotics or other sedatives.

Attached: 1579756186750.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

>>You shouldn't be given medicine for depression as a teenager.
Tell that to the freaks giving children hormone blockers before they even hit 10.
But I agree. ADHD meds were all the rage back in Middle School for me, and I'm sure that fucked up a lot of people. Probably contributes to the reason why so many Millennials are just deranged nowadays.

I didn't have friends user, no one to show off my scars too. Plus i always hid them with long sleeves. It releases endorphins and is a legit way to get a boost of feel good juice to the brain. It's obviously a very dangerous coping mechanism I do not recommend. But that's why kids do it. They get overwhelmed by emotions and the cutting clears the mind and the above feelings. Like I said I never did it as an adult except for that one time and I think one other when I was also on SSRIs. Otherwise when I am off the pills I can always talk myself down from those bad emotional states. But the pills numb you out in an evil way. The doctors even told me those feelings of being an emotional zombie were normal.

Suicide rates are through the fucking roof and you think these faggots are trying to help you?