Why do russians love him so much ?

Invades countries. Kills people. Does billions of damage.

"Yeah, he's alright" Babushkas in Russia.

just curious.

> In December 2021 a Levada Center poll found that 65% approved of Putin personally, That jumped to 69% who had a positive view of Putin in January 2022, and 71% who approved of the Russian president in February 2022 (before the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine*
*wikipedia

Attached: cunt.jpg (1486x2293, 797.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xqohApD6Ng8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Ceaușescu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at George Bush Jrs approval ratings after 9/11. Rally around the flag is real

Because he's a true leader. The West hates him, means he's right. Protesting against him is shooting your own leg.

Ukraine isn't a country, It's a breakaway region of Russia that receives support from NATO.
It's the equivalent of a rebellious teenager.

>Invades countries. Kills people. Does billions of damage.
Is there something wrong with that? Or should Russia just roll over and be submissive?

Approvement went high after Krimea Annexation, but after that went down again. The same will happen only with faster rate.

He still don't carpet bomb Kiev and Lvov, otherwise his rating would ne even higher.

Let me show how you post
>why does X hate Putin
>does nothing wrong, super based, Literally perfect
just curious

I get it, you want the west to view you as a damsel in distress and protect you, but I just don't care about your country, and I never did. Sorry.

How does that benefit you living in a shithole country?

Russian youth hate him

>Philippines
>shithole country

I might believe you if you weren't a memeflaggot

Have you polled every Russian youngster to say so?

Those polls are fake as fuck.

man if my country waged war conquered lands and killed niggers he would have been the best president ever

Attached: 1647711331352.jpg (954x728, 638.35K)

Russia is country where you get 15 years in prison if you say public than you don't like Putin and his funny fellows.

youtu.be/xqohApD6Ng8

>Invades countries. Kills people. Does billions of damage.
What's not to like?

Attached: 1647570331411.jpg (807x380, 38.68K)

Most youth are fags raised by social media faggotry.

As opposed to the free democracies, where you get 15 years in prison for saying you don't like Jews?

They are genuinely scared. Putin is also just scared. It's not about 'denazification' or 'bringing back soviet empire' or anything else. Putin's diaper is full of trembling with fear shit.

They are the future and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

>>Invades countries. Kills people. Does billions of damage

Why do you admire so much the invading history of your own country? Do you look in the mirror? USA killing people from other countries: Japan two atomic bombs (Hiroshima and Nagasaki), Vietnam napalm bombs, Middle East chemical weapons and drone bombers, etc.
Are you retarded?

Why don't you?

Putin is based af

Why should Russians hate him for what other countries do to Russians?

Attached: Fast & Furious in Ukraine_ APCs speed up, ram barricades 10.05.2014 Mariupol.webm (854x478, 2.5M)

He must be doing something right, excluding royalty he’s the worlds longest serving leader. Even Obama only did 8 years before getting kicked out.

I'm so tired of him.
The polls are rigged.

they don't you idiot

putin is scheduled for termination like this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Ceaușescu

3 months max putin will be dead & buried

I love him and I'm not even Russian. Would totally vote him for world president

Wishful thinking.

Literal rat kike from Israel. Take off your memeflag, spawn of satan.

unironically same here.
Vlad just keeps dabbing on the nwo debils just va banque. New world order? My ass. Old school world order is coming back.

do u need the visuals to comprehend ?

>Why do russians love him so much ?
he was part of the effort that took Russia out of the collapse of the USSR. slowly but surely he's been steadily improving Russia's position. sure, maybe he puts on the hat and touches the wall. but thats it. he puts Russia First.

that of the generational future is false, the mentality of the generations adjusts to the problems of the society of the moment, unless you are a magical seer I do not think you are correct, in addition the current generations are governed by the policies of previous generations, George Soros is not a teenager, he is a fucking old man.

If you are genuinely asking watch some Peter Hitchens. Solzhenitsyn apparently said that with Putins election corruption returned to a reasonable level, which is why he supported Putin on many things, even if he also disagreed with him on many others. The Russians call the Yeltsin years the "rule of excrement" from what I understand, because this was the time when the Oligarchs were basically just vultures picking at the corpse of the Soviet Union without the people getting anything. Putin curbed the worst of that and stabilized the country, a lot of Russians still appreciate that. He has been their leader for 23 years, they have had plenty of time to figure out if they like him or not.

Attached: 1648065223749.jpg (332x457, 49.19K)

Stupid sexy demon Putin!

Attached: B493C948-F2C3-4760-BB95-BB15BAA9587C.jpg (1280x1280, 356.18K)

Lukashenko has actually been in power longer than Putin I think.

Attached: Luka Oh you're upset.png (654x406, 489.38K)

well at least they tried u know.

Attached: 1_-14btIGYUpBnhvNOa1GypQ.jpg (512x300, 104.28K)

that dude is so fucking based, just listen to him speak is unfathomably based