Remember Rush Limbaugh?

Attached: 1648189131146.jpg (1160x2023, 303.31K)

Remember Dana Gould?

nope.

Attached: rush zionist.jpg (1009x966, 107.58K)

That guy does.

(((Gould)))

Rent free from the grave. I don't even know who this guy bitching about Rush is.

Fuck that dead jew.

Attached: limbaugh aids.png (1341x238, 121.38K)

Barack The Magic Negro!

I miss him so much, bros.
He was the last true American.

Is the irony of this literal symbiote carrying kike Dana "Gould" with a blue checkmark saying that others contributed "nothing worthwhile to the culture" lost on anyone else? I mean who the fuck is this retard and who does he think he's kidding?

Attached: Teal-c-guys-of-stargate-4143827-1020-572.jpg (1020x572, 49.34K)

I mean, I've always known thst most neo-nazis are faggots, but the gay fanfictions they love to write are still disgusting.

lol he is in Sheol now. That's where you'll go too, you republican jew cocksucker. Your fat drug addled hero died a miserable, slow death and that pleases me to no end.

He was the only Republican who had the balls to call out January 6th as justified. All these other cowardly faggots condemned it and called it evil, but it needed to happen and it needed to go further. God I miss him.
>it was a jew psyop
I don't give a shit. It made senators run away and hide like cowards. It could have been the DOTR if better men were behind it.

Yeah i remember when espn hired him and then immediately fired him for accurately saying the media overrates black quarterbacks. Shit was hilarious. The cuck nigger former players just took it. Why dud espn hire a conservative radio guy to talk about football?

Why are we posting kike takes from Twitter again?

k, don't keep me posted

The amount of seething when he asked for a Sandra Fluke sex tape in return for paying for her BC was legendary.

Attached: A31AE803-122B-4F57-BA44-DC90FAD50F45.jpg (394x300, 45.08K)

Who is this guy?

People who just regurgitate the news back but in a way that sounds pissed are the lowest possible form of “content creator”. Tim Pool has just taken up the mantle from Rush and done so without shame.

I want her sex tape. I’ll settle for Phoebe Wallet-Bridge as a substitute, however.

he ended her entire career in the 15 minutes between two commercial breaks.
They hated him because he laughed at them. they cannot stand being mocked.
You can fear them, hate them, despise them, insult them, even kill them.
Just don't laugh at them.

GOOLD?

Attached: 1642758689243.jpg (700x393, 45.26K)

Rush woke people up to the lies spread by kike media and entertainment. He honestly didn't understand that is was the Jews. I know this because I knew the man. He woke up many white men.

>Tim Pool has just taken up the mantle from Rush and done so without shame.
...as though that is some kind of virtue.

I think he knew it. Couldn't say it out loud though.

>He was the last true American.
Naah.
Trump superceded everything he did, and more.

Someone tweet this faggot and ask him if he can say the same about Hitler

Never implied it was. Agitator “pundits” are fags and always the first to change their tune when political winds shift. They tend to lack conviction and actual analysis.

This guy is contradicting himself by talking about rush. Rush loved pissing off liberals this guy is keeping rushes spirt alive

Can you say the same about Godwin's Law?