It really do be like that tho

It really do be like that tho

Attached: IMG_20220319_170437.jpg (1044x763, 225.27K)

That NPC meme really got to these people didn't it?

>That NPC meme really got to these people didn't it?
yes and they respond by all telling the same joke thus underscoring their status as NPC chattel

Yes. I know a vaxxer and at dinner one time he actually admitted to the table that he doesn't really have original thoughts, and they're just things that pop into his head that other people have said/done. The NPC meme is fucking terrifying.

>Study medicine for 10 years
>End up being wrong

>assuming some random on twitter has seen or cares about your Any Forums memes
>calling anyone else an NPC

>these people
>they respond
L0L

the same doctors that prescribe overpriced medication that have awful side effects lololololololololololololololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I HATE THE FAT PEOPLE I HATE THE FAT PEOPLE

Just a common case of NPC appeal to authority fallacy.

Man is condemned to freedom, NPCs are not,

>>assuming some random on twitter has seen or cares about your Any Forums memes
Yet here you are to get bullied by us

Attached: 1625875570825~2.png (702x564, 351.45K)

>being wrong
...according to Any Forumsitards

>"Dr"
But I never disobeyed by professors and always turned my homework in on time!! I'm an expert!!

It's been over a year and they still haven't thought of any new arguments

Attached: 1647801585411.png (680x383, 280.6K)

actually listening to someone harmed by a vaccine, a real life anecdote, rather than a doctor getting kickbacks for pushing big pharma. ...nicky the tranny redditor

The question you have to ask yourself is simple. Why should you trust Pfizer ?...(knowing that they've been sued countless times for charlatanism, and lost).

Thier entire studies to be a slave to the pharmaceutical company.

according to top scientists.

Attached: 1648175582024.png (1508x1008, 142.78K)

>mindless nonsensical reply
Why can't the fags who make Any Forums their identity admit that this board has its own version of NPC? Is it that you can't see it yourself because you are one?

tru dat, thats why they love these paki and chink doctors who go by the book and prescribe pills for kickbacks. over and over its always a sleazy pajeet doctor willing to shill the vaccine disregarding injuries

Ok pedo

is this an "images that didnt age well" thread?

Attached: 1355717277001.png (612x554, 326.02K)

Attached: 1631393883776.jpg (946x1157, 149.53K)

Good job proving my point

California's legislature is currently debating a bill that would take away the medical license of any doctor who spreads "misinformation" about covid. Apparently those doctors went to less medical school than the legislators.

Attached: california speaker.jpg (731x1024, 532.04K)

>NPC
L0Lno gamers pls

This is literally you

Attached: 97e.png (1200x732, 578.76K)

>oh you're going to listen to that nobel prize winner that invented the technology and expoze the industry then got murderd before all this shit went down
>oh yea well i'm just going to listen to the tv and the government, because i can't think for myself

What about the doctors that also called it bullshit and lost their jobs because they didn't shut up and obey? Oh right, they don't count because they weren't on CNN.

Left can't meme.

Any Forums wouldn't know a "top scientist" if they were on the bottom

You are incapable of formulating an original thought. Nice kym filename though.