Pol help me cope with this please tell me its wrong

pol help me cope with this please tell me its wrong

Attached: 1648188951367.jpg (640x920, 306.63K)

Democrats are homosexual fascists

Sorry bro its right.

True i should give it to niggers instead and trannies and women

It's not wrong. Also notice how worship of the male form and homoerotic themes are common with all fascist aesthetics.

How many times have you posted this autist

This image is based and for women, there is nothing to tell you.

It's correct. This is what all women want.
Women want a strong man to dominate them, and to tell them they're giving in completely, and to be degraded, told that they're sluts.
This is the correct meme to send all e-thots.

Fascism is communism for edgelords.

The same is true for communism. Basically all authoritarian ideals really

being a fag is alright, a tranny on the other hand

FWWWAAAAAAASHHHHISHHHHHT

i'd smash your ugly jewish face into a brick anyday

Attached: uludtyustysty.jpg (886x1322, 903.59K)

>sieg heil reinhardo
kys tranny

the cattle theory has long been proven true.
so what's the only solution for it without constantly killing everyone?
the rest is questionable projection/shitpost, as no ones dominating you, you're collectively agreeing to abide by rules to maintain a decent society

>you're collectively agreeing to abide by rules to maintain a decent society
Naive child

I think Fascism doesn't need an autocratic leader, to me it's more of a beehive theory of human behavior in nations. Working and striving together in the same direction for something better, instead of people at the top creaming it, while others barely have crumbs.

which angle are you coming from?
The implicit hierarchy, in which an inner-circle/totalitarian will always rule and be above everyone else?
Sure that's a problem that needs solving. Anything else, you need to be specific about

>meh, the authoritarian part of fascism doesn't really matter that much
lol

I think on the whole, people want to be useful and feel valued, whether it's to their families, loved ones, a corporation, a nation, or towards a vision; I think Fascism is the ultimate expression of that, as Plato admonished 'everyone should have a leader'. If you're not working towards something for something, then what is the point of existing, other than just to consume?

It’s ultimately submission to nature and natural hierarchy.
So what?
Cringe individualism is against nature

Jews are a disgusting rat race. Filthy disgusting scum who should be crucified

Every woman loves a fascist

I’m an AnCap (Agorist) so I don’t really care

Are you asking me to formulate a solution on the spot? Of course it's a vital issue that needs prevented, but it's hardly a simple problem either, which is why i left it as an implicit.
Not that i even agree completely with fascism though, as most extremist ideologies rarely work out.

Communist propaganda is intended to humiliate, not inform or convince.

>Are you asking me to formulate a solution on the spot? Of course it's a vital issue that needs prevented
It's not bug moron it's a feature. The point of authoritarianism isn't a gradual transition to some kumbaya utopia. That's Marxist tier thinking.

Maybe we should have system that involves merit, genetic heritage and a bit of luck. We can assign a "rating" based on this to each individual and they can choose how to wield it ir pass it to others. We could hold mock counted-vote elections to keep the mass majority of people placated or even give those representatives some tokenistic powers and duties. We would make sure to give this "rating" metric a proper name, though. I think 'Money' has a nice ring to it.

Where do you have power in a democracy?

To the policeman who will beat your head in and have his pals cover for him? With politicians to kowtow to an unelected media and elite?

Systems of government is a lie. All that matters is if your group has power or not. If your tribe doesn’t, it’s fucked, I don’t give a shit if it’s in a democracy, republic, fascist, communist shithole, or monarchy.

Have tribe/family, get power, the details are only to sell dumb normies on.

Why are you a pedophile?

Wrong. Im a submissive slut and anti-fascist

I don't think we will get close to solving it without fully autonomous general AI to model it for us, or atleast assist.
Merit and eugenics are a decent start though. But I don't think any society can truly be successful if they have to practice mass deception to satiate a naive public. I think it may begin with figuring out how to get rid of the cattle gene altogether and engineer biological safeguards against it. That'd massively simplify the rest.

I don't have to do anything because you're not asking this in good faith.

Everyone needs to be strong that's the message of natsoc it has no use having one strong man in charge and the rest are weak faggots doesn't work my Jewish friend

>1PBTID