The rest of the world is turning against the faggot culture of the west lol

The rest of the world is turning against the faggot culture of the west lol.

Liberals need to be destroyed.

Attached: FOq6zoSXsAAlKkN.jpg (748x872, 101.99K)

Are we the baddies?

>india
oh noes

Attached: india.jpg (5013x3752, 3.95M)

Can we send Putin a fruit basket, or some other thank you gift?

Nothing that a little war couldn't fix.

Just realized?

Anglos are so fucking pathetic

Attached: Gaynglos.jpg (2678x1858, 531.58K)

>the West
You anglophone traitors and leftynigger trannies don't even know what it is. Just kys and stop sucking Russian cock.

We need to nuke 5 billion people to defend our transgendered toddlers rights to use the bathroom of their choice and to teach prolapsed asshole bug chasing sex instead of racist concepts like math and reading in kindergarten

why you gotta bust my balls, jew?

Attached: 1647209497849.jpg (2745x1908, 443.76K)

Are you going to try to tell us Brazil is a western country? Anglos are the west, followed by frogs and krauts.

you keep sharing that but its effect lessens each time and guess what country has the most shootings per year and most inmates? exactly amerimutt your women only want bgc and bbc you'll never have a woman want you the same way they did in the 50's

men like prouty understood what eisenhower warned us of. he was born in an age where the words "honour, integrity, duty" meant something. they understood that these words underpinned thier power. that these virtues where the well spring of power, much as toynbee explains. though power flows from wealth, wealth flows from these virtues. corrupt societies are by default inefficient, the corruption is like a flat tax. thats why the british built an empire from a tiny island. honour, duty, loyalty, integrity .... thats what builds empires.

Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex, but people often forgetthe second half of the warning ... he warned of "unwarranted authority". He was speakign to the idea that America has the right to be the worlds policemen, and saying that they dont, and that the world will resent america for that... and here we are, 70 years later, and america has haters on every continent, has whole continents that despise her!! and why ... unwarranted authority.

America has gone from being the rough and tumble cowboy, ever self reliant, virtuous, with rugged individualism and independence to being the town drunk, staggering about with a shotgun making bold threats.

and now with the russians, chinese, saudis and the indians coming off the petrodollar, the bill is coming due for the town drunk.

the bidens and the bushes, they are the symptoms of the disease, they are what the americans will tolerate. drunks, drug addicts and war mongerers ... the american people of 100 years ago would have hung them all.

and america will rise again. the vast wealth of the continent and the american way will reinvent itself. but the pax americana will end.

Attached: ce.gif (498x280, 1.17M)

So even savages like this don't give a fuck about you anymore? Great going.

>rest of the world
>india
kek

Poos are btfoing the mutts now, what a timeline. I guess in a way you did get your superpower 2020 status. You really redeemed yourselves.

I guess the India REALLY didn't like when Israel forgot about them in that tweet huh.

Who said anything about nukes? Hellfire of thousands of thermobaric missiles and a few hundred moabs would cause any country to capitulate other than Russia and China immediately

without america protecting her, Israel is gonna take it right in the ass, every arab from morroco to malaysia will be lining up for a piece of Israel. hopefully this time europeans dont fall for their dirty tricks and kick off civil war 3.0.

Attached: sidebyside.jpg (658x1024, 105.2K)

as bad as you think that might if i used the same logic as you and posted the worst of your country, it would be a collage of mutilated trannies and your women taking black cock. now tell me. which is worse, muttoid?

Biden and bush give me the impression that they are good actually. For me it's the societal and demographic change that happens in America.

The memetic time bomb Russian commies set up in the 1960s detonated 3 decades too late for them, but still it did.
If the west cannot rid itself from it's effect, we're doomed.

>Unwarranted authority

He was speaking also about glowniggers and swamp creatures like the kikes who wrote up the Project for the New American Century. 33 (((unlecected officials))) all found their way into the highest circle of power, exerting authority above that of our elected representatives. Fuck this gay ass world.

Based!
Fuck anglojewfaggots!
Hindustan Z!indabad!!!

We have men competing in women's sports to the adulation of the dullard masses. We passed the point of no return long before any of this was even on the radar for your average normalfags.