DAILY REMINDER

California provides The United States with 50% of it'd fresh produce.

By all accounts, user, you are merely a formation of cells which have subsisted on Californian soil, this making you 50% California. Ain't it funny how life can SMACK you in the ass for being a JACKASS, user?

Yeah, I guess it's not just walnuts and avocados we grow here. When the bigloo happens, you'll have to find a way to feed yourselves.

No refunds bitches!

Attached: 1648183368332.jpg (578x1024, 34.67K)

>50% of it'd fresh produce.
No, it doesn't.

>DAILY REMINDER
ARIZONA ALLOWS YOU TO GROW IT!

Attached: 1566564712976.jpg (749x701, 36.27K)

You don't eat fruits and veggies though user.
You eat prepackaged corn syrup flavored basedprotein.
That comes from Illinois.

Yes we fucking do, nigger.

No...no you don't. Your entire state is a shit hole desert full of meth addicts and boomers. Quit acting like anyone cares about that wasteland.

>you are 100% produce

actually we do and you all just grow corn and basedbeans kek

Almonds are not 'fresh produce' faggot

What about oranges retard?

Yeah and they waste all our water for stupid almonds and avocados

then Please tell all your neighbors to gtfo. More Cali plates here then AZ. and Yes we do, if we divert the river up north youre all dead! Might be able to grow weed in the north but your nuts and lettuces are all gone and never coming back.

Attached: 1646463764128.png (512x512, 359.5K)

> 50%
No. Source?

The barista at starbucks

It really is crazy how the south has all this fertile soil and lets most of it go to waste and somehow Cali-fags can grow more food then them all combined in the middle of a burning desert wasteland.
Still not worth living there.

>California provides The United States with 50% of it'd fresh produce.
making shit up
>By all accounts, user, you are merely a formation of cells which have subsisted on Californian soil, this making you 50% California
>50% of what I eat (by weight?) is fresh produce
nigga what is meat and bread?

Don't care, Texas provides more than consumed in Texas of everything. -Texan.

Every state pumps up their numbers. Apparently Illinois is the number one supplier of pumpkins for the entire world, but I feel like that's because no one else is tracking pumpkins accurately.

Something grown in Florida.

>California's main crops are almonds, artichokes, dates, kiwifruit, figs, olives, persimmons, pomegranates, raisins, peaches, pistachios, sweet rice, and walnuts. Additionally California grows 90% of the nation's grapes.
Pretty sure I can easily live without any of those. Wine aunts however are going to be devastated.

It's rained twice so far this year. I can't wait to watch everything die and you stupid niggers to start demanding an canal from the great lakes to feed this fetid corn oil shithole