Why do only white people care about animal welfare?

Why do only white people care about animal welfare?

Attached: 1472649160863.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ska2fpueDLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not true entirely true but we are the the most dedicated to it and do the best job at it or whatever

>about
Cuz they're "animals"
They belong either in the wild, or in my tummy
>Inb4 chink vid abusing animals
That's illegal in China fckers

I don't give a shit

In my city people take care of stray dogs so much they are absolutely everywhere and the capital fucked a place by feeding invasive parrots. Just a willingness to take care of other creatures is not enough you must have a functional government educating the average person about what fauna to take care of.

Because only white people can be compassionate enough to animals. People who mistreat animals and kick dogs are niggers.

Man was created to be a final balancing clause in ecosystems, animals left to their own devices would always lead to ecological collapse.
Chinks and Niggers however aren't human so they inherently lack the understanding of man's original purpose
True, groups like the Australian aboriginals were masters of conservation and bongs actually ruined Australia.

As time goes on man veers further and further away from his original purpose... Because of race mixing with soulless niggers and chinks.

whites are chosen

Attached: adolf hitler friend to animals.jpg (443x606, 52.98K)

because white people fuck animals, mainly dogs. thats why you pretend to care for them. for your own pleasure. disgusting subhumans

Empathy is Genetic

Attached: 1647374187042.jpg (1400x1400, 791.74K)

You sound like you subscribe to the idea of a Christian Skydaddy
Sry user but I don't listen to schizo

THE ABSOLUTE AUDACITY TO POST THIS

because niggers steal food from farmers which historically were white
and yes, soviets are no better than niggers with this analogy because they took land from fair farmers and proclaimed them to be "kulaks" as enemies of the state

because whites are naturally more attuned to nature and life energies. whites feel more at home in the forest alongside the animals than in a suburb or city

All I see is food.

Social development comes with political development. We aren't conscripting farmers into militias anymore. Savagery is not positively selected for worker class people in modern society because it now has more sophisticated distinctions between workers and soldiers.

Browns are more savage by nature because they are only a few centuries off from having lived in literal tribal conditions. Where your average hunter gatherer needed to be ready to kill.

I'm a beaner and I volunteer to walk, socialize, and feed dogs at my local animal shelter. I also donate to the shelter when I can

Attached: Old Yeller.jpg (800x1230, 451.42K)

I can hazard a guess

Attached: 1559066178957.jpg (640x509, 160.78K)

nigger

please, tell your story. what animal welfare or abuse have you seen personally?

White people are human with a consciousness. All other races are just animals that react to stimuli.

It used to be green :'(
youtu.be/Ska2fpueDLA

Attached: Pre-colonial_Austrailia.png (1800x1158, 3.41M)

>comment
>flag
We know.