El Salvador’s government, a third world shit hole spic country, is Whiter than the United States’ government

>El Salvador’s government, a third world shit hole spic country, is Whiter than the United States’ government

Attached: A54B734A-39CD-45A9-951D-D17A0984B344.jpg (2016x1512, 506.07K)

nigga on the left has TWO iphones

Name one country's government that ISN'T whiter than the United States government. Go ahead...I'll wait.

>this is considered white according to Any Forums
weww

Nah, check the noses. It's as jewish as the US gov't. It's the same problem here, this is the reason it's so shit.

uufff

Do these people even represent the demographics of the general population in the murder capital of the world? If not, it's amazing they haven't abandoned ship for some other country. Must be some kind of nobility from colonial times that maintained their wealth and influence.

Also smarter by embracing Bitcoin. Unironically going to be the powerhouse of Central America.

congo? China?

Its called loyalty, something u mutts could never understand

those are some jewish ass noses, kinda like the new mayor of mexico city, a jew

Isn't the one on the right with the Kali jacket Salinas Pliego, multimillionaire Mexican businesses man and Bitcoin advocate? Also Max Kaiser

Odds are they are from Middle Eastern descent. A lot of Ottomans emigrated to Central America last century. I know the president is of such descent.

KANGZ don't mind chaos as long as it doesn't affect them, since they are protected by gibs, bodyguards, mafias, ...

But a lot of them tend to live away from the shithole countries they leech and shit all over.

Argentina and Uruguay are more European than UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, USA, NZ, Canada. Chile has a higher European population share than the USA. White Americans should just pull a reverse on the spics and invade their countries.

third guy from the left is definitely an Arab, looks kinda Levantine

Nigeria, I guess?

Most Salvadorans are Mestizo, but I would guess lots of those Mestizo have recent European ancestry and thus appear far more European.

Bukele is Palestinian, Honduras and other central American countries have aot of Christian Palestinians.

But no loyalty to their race huh? Hurling the indio and the mestizo at the white nations so every place in the world can be a hellhole where decent white people live in gated communities like they do. Not that loyalty huh? Just a loyalty to ruling over a herd of nigger cattle mestizos and indios in a crime ridden hellhole.

Your not european mestizo.

Hispanic is not a thing. Your either indio, mestizo, or european.

Indios and mestizos genocide european kind. Any europeans who work with them are traitors.

What race? everyone in the region is a mix.

Not everyone wants to leave their home because things are hard. You faggot westerners.

By the way kind of ironic coming from a mutt. Take a DNA test, you are a mix too.

These faggots don't get it. 90% of the people that leave central America are the extreme poor.

How are you feeling about those bitcorns salvadoreans?