I have Covid ama

>be me
>McDonald's wagecuck so get primary doses and booster shots otherwise I'll be fired
>"Good go-I mean citizen! Now you can continue working here!"
>Get the wu flu
>AhWellItWasInevitable.mkv
>Feel like shit currently. Cold and tired all the time, can't talk because of sore throat, coughing like a dead zombie however I don't have a fever or runny nose and I still have an appetite.

Are these considered "mild" symptoms? Are you saying if I were vaccinated I'd be coughing non-stop and be bedridden 24/7? I mean at least I can sit up and waste time with you Any Forumsiticians.

Attached: 1.jpg (1805x1633, 685.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eihu0FOEQEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares loser

why did you take a pregnancy test you dumb retard

Did you ever catch it? What were your symptoms ausbro?

>I am thankful to be vaccinated and boosted
>Thank you McOverlords for knowing what is best for me

Attached: NPC_wojak_meme.png (200x198, 17.49K)

2 more boosters kike

Attached: 1595445039625.png (830x838, 892.19K)

It does look suspiciously like a pregnancy test. Maybe everything in the medical world is just stadardised. C stands for Control and T stands for Test I think?? Control means a sample with no other variables so obviously if a line appears on the T, a foreign antigen has been detected and in this case, it's testing for the wu flu.

>he got the vax for his job
>his job is Macdonalds

Attached: 1620281040360.jpg (500x322, 15.6K)

Hey man...a job is a job. It puts bread on the table...

>jabbing for maccas
Leave this place and never come back

>gets injected with multiple soul-shattering gene therapy mrna vaccines to keep a job at MACCARS
holy fuck this timeline RULES

Attached: 1603657486829.jpg (1100x681, 229.98K)

You took the shot, you failed the retard test. Have fun dying.

Yes sir...Please I need this job...I really can't afford to be fired right now.

Attached: FJxXg94WUAQzXtJ.jpg (549x549, 39.82K)

You are braindead

>McDonald's wagecuck so get primary doses and booster shots otherwise I'll be fired
>Are you saying if I were vaccinated
Wtf are you saying you dumb nigger? Are you vaccinated or not?

I had covid last week and I'm unvaccinated. Its literally nothing. Its the fucking flu.

>Injecting yourself with poison to keep a job at McDonald's
>Gets COVID anyways
Embarrassing, why would you post this online?

>>Feel like shit currently. Cold and tired all the time, can't talk because of sore throat, coughing like a dead zombie however I don't have a fever or runny nose and I still have an appetite.

Keep warm, sleep, shut up, pick up some Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan at a discount store and while you are there pick up an Afrin knock-off in case your nose gets stuffed up and acetaminophen. Eat fruits and vegetables if you're hungry and chug as much water as you possibly can.

This is a good time to catch up on old movies too. I suggest noir. You don't want to watch a good comedy now unless you want to cough up a lung.

youtube.com/watch?v=eihu0FOEQEY

Our cunt isn't like yours. There's no ifs or buts. It's either get the shot or you're fired. No amount of lawyering up will save you. Now think of this as a low level employee.

You don't have the skills to work from home nor afford a lawyer. You quit and then what? File for unemployment which takes ages to process and pays less than your current job. All over vague ideas of "freedom" and "principle"? Fuck that. I'm just an average bro trying to survive in this world. If that's what my government wants to do, then so be it. Fighting against it will only harm myself and no-one will even know what I accomplished.

Sorry. Freudian slip. Meant to say "unvaccinated"

Don’t encourage this degenerate into wasting perfectly good food

Encourage the vaxxcuck to just die

Unvacinnated, got it, sore throat/fatigue for 7 days and that was it, the only ones getting dying or getting 'long covid" are fat fucks, already sick people, etc

Thanks for the solid advice southenbro. Even typing here is tiring me out and I want to crawl back in bed and pseudo-sleep until 1 am or something. I would eat something but my throat feels like it's commiting seppuku every time I swallow something

Then you should have gotten fired you fucking moron

McDonald’s is the bottom of the barrel, and you cucked for minimum wage

Just KYS

>bend over for minimum wage job
honestly, you deserve to die

Attached: 1647707239308.jpg (1242x1240, 648.42K)

>gets injected
>oh noes i caught the flu somewhere

You cucked for MCDONALDS.

what is covid?

Wait, you got the Covid vaccine over McDonald’s? Not even some prestigious medical job or glow nigger intelligence agency. You did it over McDonald’s?

>Now think of this as a low level employee.
Even less reason to do it. Do all McDonalds workers have aids now?