This is their plan. Invest accordingly

>push Russia, China, and India off the dollar reserve
>hyperinflate the dollar
>soak up the world’s wealth with inflating assets
>declare the dollar dead
>wheel out Fedcoin CBDC
>every bank account and every transaction is monitored and “approved” by the government

Attached: 180CBDEA-1BC3-458C-AA2E-05752D02C468.jpg (1440x564, 220.96K)

Bitcoin to the moon

Nwo next phase

Attached: A0192BCE-97B6-4D8E-B4CD-4278D632B463.png (1011x771, 749.68K)

>Invest
I don't think that's the correct response to this plan, user.

that’s it I’m buying more silver

>Invest accordingly
In fucking what?
Hardtack crackers?
>Bitcoin to the moon
Enjoy your pozzed, centralized digital fiat.

I don't think they realize just how many people object to CBDC. Even a lot of lefties don't want that shit because they know how much control it allows.

hey moron
they use the business cycle for this.
They've done it for 100s of years now
>financial crash
>banks etc bailed out
>plebs don't get bailed out
>assets gets bough on cheap

Like chickens, rabbits and feed? Or cryptocurrency, PM's and real estate.

Attached: 1647569055886.jpg (700x897, 42.96K)

Normies will be rejoicing when "fedcoin" bails them out and forgives 100% of their debt.
There's literally no reason not to accept it when you're a short-sighted retard with no qualms about microchips and digital transactions.

The best thing you can do is print flyers regarding this exact scenario. And when it happens, you'll have amassed an army of awoken pissed off boomee brutes.

Attached: IMG_3345.jpg (828x1234, 577.1K)

MLP figurines and ammunition, duh

I don’t know what to invest in. This is a cleverly concealed data mining thread. All I know is this is happening.

Give me ideas, anons.

Exactly right. Want to turn the west into China and are constantly creating emergencies to accelerate their plans.

Explain how Bitcoin is centralized meme flag faggot. Oh wait you can't because it's not. Go suck nigger dick till you die of AIDS....or just show flag.

Alcohol, Tobacco, and make-up. That sells during a depression.

Sex toy manufacturers

jews creating degenerate addicts were playing the long game after all?

If they only allow you to buy phones with your fedcoins and you cannot buy computers or gpus, how will it not be centralized if the governments have all the computing power?

Attached: bitcoin-will-never-be-money.png (1854x470, 494.88K)

Attached: silver-coins.png (2001x750, 1.18M)

You are so retarded I won't even dignify that with an answer. Go read the Bitcoin white paper and get back at me meme flag faggot silver shill cunt. Also show flag coward.

Attached: 1646678906079.jpg (1200x957, 377.46K)

How is it wrong? Shitcoin's value is based entirely and solely on speculation. Gold at least has actual tangible industries to enforce some stability, and unlike shitcoins it works when the power goes out or there's no internet, and nobody can pull the plug on it because they don't like you.