Ask a good-natured occultist anything

These threads are boring right now. I have extreme levels of occult knowledge and can likely explain anything you have been encountering difficulty learning about.

To start off, the “Black Sun”
AKA the Feathered Sun in the lore of the Navajo, it represents the orientation of the divine solar energy around the 12 cosmic lunar cycles. The “Black Sun” also appears as the 13th sign of the Zodiac, and represents Arthur in the legends about Camelot and Avalon. Further, the connection between the Black Sun and the Zodiac is shared by the Gnostic tradition.

Finally, it’s one of the original connections that the US was established upon. The motto, E Pluribus Unum, contains 13 letters, as does also the inscription, Annuit Cœptis.
The “eagle” clutches in its right talon a branch bearing 13 leaves and 13 berries and in its left a sheaf of 13 arrows.
The face of the pyramid, exclusive of the panel containing the date, consists of 72 stones arranged in 13 rows.

Attached: 40123DCD-F659-4254-8C6B-0CA4F5B0DB32.jpg (500x548, 120.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alchemymuseum.info/library/Emerald_Tablet_Translations-Hauck.pdf)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emerald tablets of Thoth fake and gae or legit?

Will the Once and Future King return?
When?

Is the universe mental?

Is there some kind of spell or something that would get rid of all forms of jewry? And also niggers?

What were they doing at the Manhattan Project? What is the nuke?

There’s an emerald tablet. That it’s connected with Thoth is dubious at best as what I have heard of is largely alchemically connected, and thus is generally referred to as the “Emerald Tablet of Hermes” (alchemymuseum.info/library/Emerald_Tablet_Translations-Hauck.pdf)

The tablet of Thoth brought up a lot of nonsense that seems fake. Sorry.

Attached: 63E5588A-6734-46CA-81CB-D06D6B6C81E5.jpg (640x537, 191.67K)

Maybe in the UK sense, as in “crazy” — but is it fully all “in our minds”?
No. Our dimension isn’t so difficult. Points. Lines. Planes. After the 4th dimension it gets more complicated.

>???

I’ll say it’s possible but not via a spell.

They wanted to test if nuclear bombs affect time. (They do)

So you don't know anything about the legend of King Arthur. Right. You could have at least googled it.

Nah they were doing some occult shit. Nukes are either not real or actually some kind of demon. I thought you knew shit

off topic personal blog slide thread
Sage this shit thread. CLEAN IT UP JANNY

Oh I’ll tell you to your face it’s literally a made up story. Next.

Knowing things and telling stories around the campfire are two distinct things. Wouldn’t you agree?
I’m not posting to confirm your biases. Lol.

You will never be a real 4channer. You will always be a redditor and a male.

You're bored?

How do nukes effect time
I also was of the belief that A nuke is basically summoning a demon

Not fully in "our" minds, but is only mind as in no objective reality, consciousness is all including all perceived and unperceived dimensions

>he doesn't actually know how to see the black sun every day.

Attached: 1648000518010.jpg (1096x1458, 937.5K)

Yep. All of the threads are very boring and are discussing surface-level topics without any in-depth commentary or purpose. Normally Any Forums is entertaining and you’ll get to read some interesting views but right now it’s exceptionally dull.

The world feels very dull and boring as of recently

i had a vision once of 13 demons (my interpretation at the time, could have been shadows in retrospect) swirling above me. What does that mean/represent?

if its of any relevance, i have been practicing the gateway tapes and have had experiences in the psychic realms. Also have been able to see the "tea leaves" so to speak, like im seeing into the future in a way.

i am tremendously bored with life recently. why? am i alone in this feeling? almost like the fakeness of this reality is fading away to nothing, the days are short and pointless.

how

why owls?

That’s the case. Most philosophy or mathematics can give you that same knowledge, but there is some aspects to it which are subtle. Obviously you experience a material world at points, and at others you don’t (dreaming, etc) but what really changes the aspect of the experience from “fake/real” is the level of entropy or energy at the given area. Low entropy = high reality.

>you don’t (dreaming, etc)
But the dream world is also matter, just less dense matter.

>13:31

Attached: FE11529C-4C15-4C0C-AD01-D99D7F24A2E9.jpg (1024x689, 58.86K)

Did the egregore make you guys nervous?

Attached: 1629383222591.jpg (300x250, 13.55K)

When I meditate it feels like I'm growing feelers out of my body, most prominently on crown of head and brow center. OBE has not been successful. Wat do?

Nah, you are just a jew or some other crap.

Have you been to the center?
>have you seen the face?

Attached: 50DCF30C-C8C9-4528-8345-2D55936CC9F1.jpg (852x480, 193.72K)

That's just Hermes trismagestis shit its a coop of Hermes and Thoth that was pretty much the vehicle for alchemy in Europe didn't think you'd just use wikipedia though that's lame

Keep at it
>the first time I flew was when the last thought I had before falling asleep was, if it’s in my bones who am I to deny I can fly

He didn't think the larp through long enough op is a fag

In regards to?
The dream world is a subsection of your active mind. But keep in mind this world we share is a subsection of another mind, in turn.
No. Dumb Tulpa poster.

If experience in the third dimension must also consist of all lower dimensions, second and first, that would imply that our entire experience too exists in any all higher dimensions as the building blocks of them. Going the other way, that seems to mean that all higher dimensions would resolve to absolute points of the single dimension, which I would think are infinite in their own. Assuming this logic is somewhat correct, where does that place awareness?

Follow up question. If everything from the lower dimensions exists in the higher dimensions, does that make my perception of free will actual the act of something greater? For example, getting a captcha like XMAGK

Attached: XM4GK.png (330x513, 25.15K)

Deus ex Somnia

Attached: 742EE8C3-D418-4860-8F38-3834234CEA53.jpg (270x270, 15.87K)

Do humans have free will?